• NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Ms Epic
scullylam
Ms Epic
scullylam
Ms Epic
ahh tis true I am with you, but I dont meet NPC's often emo

but! at least this time you can say an npc summoned you. likely you will run into more npcs too later. biggrin
I hope so! emotion_kirakira
I'm just glad it was Leon, although they sorta disregard you as a personal person, all the NPC's do...
I'm not sure how to feel about it surprised
I wonder if thats what they were instructed to do? Ya know say enough to wet the tip and to kepe people interested but not so much where in a way they'd have to put you personally in the story? lol

i never thought of it that way. and i admit, i did think i was gonna go to jail. that means everyone knows i got a thing with nicolae (i don't even have a fanfic written or anything about a character for scully because i am "scully".) and well, i felt i was kinda a part of this so... this is like disney world engulfing you into the magic sort of thing. sorry bad example. but knowing they have rubella, rancher bill, kitsumi, and nicolae wandering around monday that means they may be back tomorrow. but anything can happen. i didn't even mean to stay up this late. xd

I dont think i have a thing with nico (in fact i really dont actually even find him attractive) but i know a lot of people do lolol and thatd be hard and a lot of Gaia to work into their big plot, but still..i still veyr uch wish gaia made it seem more personal ya know? big:
yea same thing for my character "Epic" although i funnily have a story and everything for her although she is based off me xp
and yea i guess it is a bit of a weird example but i get it xD
Oh gosh i love talking to all of the Npcs O u O

that is cool you have a story for your character. i never really made one for me but i never write it out... i do have random art i drew but i am too well known as a nicolae fan. everyone knows i am. redface sweatdrop i liked him since zeta and what i like first in a guy is personality. i compared nicolae to han solo and all these ruffians but deep down he's a good guy. he just... does things that isn't normal. *shrug* if gaia had users a part of plot... i don't know what to think. it'd be great but then there is the downside of users being upset and saying things that are not right. so if scully was a part of a plot to rescue nicolae or go to jail in his place.. haahaa that would be something. i wouldn't mind. xd

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
baby_kitty_258
scullylam

i never thought of it that way. and i admit, i did think i was gonna go to jail. that means everyone knows i got a thing with nicolae (i don't even have a fanfic written or anything about a character for scully because i am "scully".) and well, i felt i was kinda a part of this so... this is like disney world engulfing you into the magic sort of thing. sorry bad example. but knowing they have rubella, rancher bill, kitsumi, and nicolae wandering around monday that means they may be back tomorrow. but anything can happen. i didn't even mean to stay up this late. xd

hahaha..i want to see this in an EI story/idea.... mmmmph.... rofl //throws down 499 gc 3nodding make it so. tell us the background, k??

wait. you mean... take what happened here and submit it as a story to the ei thing? >>;;;;

Newbie Noob

scullylam
baby_kitty_258
scullylam

hahaha..i want to see this in an EI story/idea.... mmmmph.... rofl //throws down 499 gc 3nodding make it so. tell us the background, k??

wait. you mean... take what happened here and submit it as a story to the ei thing? >>;;;;

sounds like a story to me...lol.

Demonic Evader

scullylam
Ms Epic
scullylam
Ms Epic
scullylam
Ms Epic
ahh tis true I am with you, but I dont meet NPC's often emo

but! at least this time you can say an npc summoned you. likely you will run into more npcs too later. biggrin
I'm just glad it was Leon, although they sorta disregard you as a personal person, all the NPC's do...
I wonder if thats what they were instructed to do? Ya know say enough to wet the tip and to kepe people interested but not so much where in a way they'd have to put you personally in the story? lol

I dont think i have a thing with nico (in fact i really dont actually even find him attractive) but i know a lot of people do lolol and thatd be hard and a lot of Gaia to work into their big plot, but still..i still veyr uch wish gaia made it seem more personal ya know? big:
yea same thing for my character "Epic" although i funnily have a story and everything for her although she is based off me xp

that is cool you have a story for your character. i never really made one for me but i never write it out... i do have random art i drew but i am too well known as a nicolae fan. everyone knows i am. redface sweatdrop i liked him since zeta and what i like first in a guy is personality. i compared nicolae to han solo and all these ruffians but deep down he's a good guy. he just... does things that isn't normal. *shrug* if gaia had users a part of plot... i don't know what to think. it'd be great but then there is the downside of users being upset and saying things that are not right. so if scully was a part of a plot to rescue nicolae or go to jail in his place.. haahaa that would be something. i wouldn't mind. xd
maybe just mini stories would be nice lol, wouldnt even neeed art
oh and i agree nico has a great personality i love XD
its a bit obvious too ...your clothing xp
which is what Leon was referring to XD (that was obvious doe c: )
and yea too many users would be upset over many things xD
but they already are, like sheesh i suggest self castable buffs (which almost MOST rpgs have ESPEICALLY PC ones) and im getting eaten out by it

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Ms Epic
scullylam
Ms Epic
scullylam
Ms Epic

but they already are, like sheesh i suggest self castable buffs (which almost MOST rpgs have ESPEICALLY PC ones) and im getting eaten out by it

(tbh i got bored with some of my outfits so i wanted to do something that wasn't blue or red. then some people said they like this avatar so i am thinking this might be the one if i ever complete my quest to use. xD )

that would be cool. little stories. okay that does make sense then with leon. i almost thought leon knew of posts i made in the nicolae fan thread or random things i said in the past... it's too complicated and awkward to talk about but uh yeah...

those sound like cool buffs!!! want!!! whee

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
baby_kitty_258
scullylam
baby_kitty_258
scullylam

sounds like a story to me...lol.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Demonic Evader

scullylam
Ms Epic
scullylam
Ms Epic
scullylam
Ms Epic

(tbh i got bored with some of my outfits so i wanted to do something that wasn't blue or red. then some people said they like this avatar so i am thinking this might be the one if i ever complete my quest to use. xD )

that would be cool. little stories. okay that does make sense then with leon. i almost thought leon knew of posts i made in the nicolae fan thread or random things i said in the past... it's too complicated and awkward to talk about but uh yeah...

lol its a really nice outfit doe wont lie
and lol np i cna just think of my various fangirling things ive said over all my crushes of fictional character xp
and no no i mean the current buffs and heals...change them into auto self cast except those that cant, such as wish
idk just in some situations a second can really mess you up! so that ONE SECOND it takes to touch the spacebar or ANY button could make your team wipe!!

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
[NPC] Leon
Ms Epic
scullylam
well.. that is true. william is... okay i don't have anything to say about him. sweatdrop

*laughs really loud* why you ask ms epic if rina sent her? rina is a friend or something else going on....
Yea!
and rina has him on her profile
I bet Gaia is going to try and ship them omg
I'll die lol
Gaia not everyone needs to be a couple pls no emotion_8c
eek
scullylam
well.. that is true. william is... okay i don't have anything to say about him. sweatdrop

*laughs really loud* why you ask ms epic if rina sent her? rina is a friend or something else going on....
Is there a reason you have an uncanny resemblance to a particularly shady salesperson...? emotion_eyebrow

Just so you know, I ship it.

My fellow Gaians, y'all better get the jury assembled for when Leon tries me for saying that

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Ms Epic
scullylam
Ms Epic
scullylam
Ms Epic

lol its a really nice outfit doe wont lie
and lol np i cna just think of my various fangirling things ive said over all my crushes of fictional character xp
and no no i mean the current buffs and heals...change them into auto self cast except those that cant, such as wish
idk just in some situations a second can really mess you up! so that ONE SECOND it takes to touch the spacebar or ANY button could make your team wipe!!

aww thanks! and yeah, i hold back all the fangirl stuff since i am dorky enough as is, though it shows all the time. xd

well, i think that is still cool. and anyway whenever i play i always wipe out. loads of times my crew is "OMG SCULLY' but well, parts of the game makes it too easy to mess up. probably why i not dms'd for so long. rofl

Beloved Knight

6,550 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
Penitent Patience's avatar Blink Shadowlord 27's avatar Daemon_Slayer_Child's avatar scarlet sprite's avatar The Asian Ninja XD's avatar Madame_Raine's avatar
[NPC] Leon
Hark Citizens!

Leon here, reporting that I've been told I need to take a vacation. I will try my best to enjoy it, but it's been proving difficult for me to imagine a life away from the animated and the Barton Regulars. One does not simply pull themselves away from duty so easily!

Or... perhaps I am to treat this vacation as part of my duty?

You've been a beloved guardian before I even knew what plunger slayer was... Now being a major Icon in mainstay guilds and about 339,623,000 richer than most gaians. Take leave soldier. This is one barton regular who will notice your absence.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
so.. did leon and the others go on vacation? or just really quiet now???

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
scullylam

Maybe they went swimming in the gold they have now that isn't being away in the dailies? ninja

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Environmental Unity
scullylam

Maybe they went swimming in the gold they have now that isn't being away in the dailies? ninja

it better be scrooge mcduck style. emotion_dowant
Leon pls get back 2 work. All the flamingo will kill me and youre partner cant give me 20 gold anymore if you leave. stay pls

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
so.. is this a month long vacation for leon and bill and rubella and purvis and marshall?

>>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces