Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello, I come to you proclaiming to be a medic. So basically, you need someone to heal you in combat. I'm your guy. Thing is, I don't negotiate on the ACTUAL GBS. I do all my contracting Via PMs. Please, get yourself ready now and be safe.

1 day: 100 gold
2 days: 200 gold
3 days: 300 gold
4 days: 400 gold
5: 500 gold
6: 600
7: 700
8: 800
9: 900
10: 1000
11: 1100
12: 1200
13: 1300

ETC.

You can either hire me now and be safe, or hire me the day the GBS starts. Cause only 5 people at a time may hire me.
a guy in a disguise asking u for money, saying he'll help u l8er on-now THAT sounds dodgy....
Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is a scam. I don't trust ya. D;

Eloquent Tycoon

9,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Seriously, Cresent. It sounds mad sketchy.
Chokie.. You know me. I wouldn't scam a soul.
>.< Still Cresent. I know you probably wouldn't scam anyone, considering you're a regular here and I trust your information and all, but still. Sounds scammish. And why have to pay for a medic, when you can get one in your clan or something?

Eloquent Tycoon

9,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
...don't call me Chokie.

I never said you would, but it still sounds sketchy. Wait 'til the system comes out to make these kinds of threads.
The_Fooler
>.< Still Cresent. I know you probably wouldn't scam anyone, considering you're a regular here and I trust your information and all, but still. Sounds scammish. And why have to pay for a medic, when you can get one in your clan or something?

Super Comeback go!

Well, Some people hate clans, and wanna tweak their avi to Fighting only. They may wanna hire.

I edited the whole first post... lol
Chokin
...don't call me Chokie.

I never said you would, but it still sounds sketchy. Wait 'til the system comes out to make these kinds of threads.

Sorry Chokin.. I call everyone I know with the Ie at the end..

Kellie
Taylie
Natalie
Ashlie
Cresent_Forgiveness
The_Fooler

Super Comeback go!

Well, Some people hate clans, and wanna tweak their avi to Fighting only. They may wanna hire.

I edited the whole first post... lol
Still. I'm pretty sure Gaians have friends that expect to be on the BS and will or may want healing abilities.
No point in hiring someone when you can easily find someone who can heal who wants to play with you for fun, and will do it for free. I don't think anyone will pay for something like that IMO.
Fay Flowright
No point in hiring someone when you can easily find someone who can heal who wants to play with you for fun, and will do it for free. I don't think anyone will pay for something like that IMO.

Curse the more intellegient people out in Gaia...
Hmmmm...You should wait for the bs to actually come out before doing stuff like this. Or else people will think it's a scam..

Demonic Cat

8,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
report or no??? hmmm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers