Welcome to Gaia! ::

heerz ur stuuupiid poll ! D:<

kekekekekekekeke 1 100.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
1 2 >

What do you think some estimated prices in the MP will be for basic starter rings? Some going as low as 2g for complete n00B rings? or rather 1k for a crappy ring? Will we have super unique rings for the monthly collectibles? Will some rings even cost as much as any 3 item??? Who knows!!!??? Anyways, ya just post your theories and ideas about anything ring related! xD
Also will we be able to see the ring on our finger of our avatars?

10,500 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Personally, I think the following:

We won't be able to see the rings on the avies' fingers, it's too impractical. That said, I imagine there will be some sort of visual cue.

I suspect rings will be graded by rarity (that is to say, both the likelihood (sp?)of their appearance and the effort involved in getting them) and will sell accordingly.
Anybody?! D:

Well it would depend on the kind of ring, I suppose.

I think the average run-off-the-mill would cost around 1-10k. Better ones higher than that. But possibly more. Hopefully not RO/Flyff/whatever inflation. I do not want to pay 500k for a really-good-but-not-the-best kind. Oh and you can't forget boss rings, it was mentioned we could get them. >.>;

But I think Heal Rings would be high at the start. :]

10,500 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
That said, I still think it's too hard to second-guess the Gaia developers.
Azly

I suspect rings will be graded by rarity (that is to say, both the likelihood (sp?)of their appearance and the effort involved in getting them) and will sell accordingly.

I think function as opposed to rarity. XD;
Yeah, but for boss rings, how would we determine who gets it? Just roll for it like in wow? Will we have a party group and if it just drops from the avi for anybody to pick up, others can just wait for you to kill the boss, then run up before you and take it!
Also I hear all these people talking about how they want to swing their katana and all these things, but remember in the battle video when vo comes down and swings a giant a** sword, somewhat like clouds or zabuza's? Thats a ring effect!! durrr!

10,500 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
talking.to.penguins
Azly

I think function as opposed to rarity. XD;
Naturally. I didn't make it very clear, but I meant that the prices would be based on this rarity. I imagine that rarity and usefulness would be directly proportional.
I just dont want there to be rings priced at 1mill that are insanely good, because then once PVP comes out, and it will (but later, it was announced), then some rings will be able to one hit K.O other players making it no fun!

10,500 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
bizz-fop
I just dont want there to be rings priced at 1mill that are insanely good, because then once PVP comes out, and it will (but later, it was announced), then some rings will be able to one hit K.O other players making it no fun!
I have faith in the developers to maintain balance. I doubt PVP will be a traditional stat-athon, it'll probably be more like a mini-game.
bizz-fop
{x}QUEST{x}RP SEARCH {x}CLAMP ACADEMY

1 hit KO is horrible. @@; One of the reasons I left RO, Asura Strike on PVP.

Mm, MVP gets the boss-ring? @@

iF i GO CRAZY WiLL YOU STiLL CALL ME SUPERMAN?
For Boss Rings

Hmm, since they also said there would be lots and lots of quests to complete, perhaps killing a boss is a quest requirement, and you turn it in to get the boss ring? That would take out the stealing it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff