Welcome to Gaia! ::

Emomander
"Nothing wrong with a cute little user made quest complete with it's own roleplaying...
but he seems to be under the impression he and his cute little thread here need to be taken more seriously."

I want my thread to be taken seriously. >>
Everyone wants there thread to be taken seriously.
I dun want mine full of a comment like "anidfubsdiufbsahdfka you suck razz lol"
Esspecially atleast for me when I spent two hours on making it. I don't really care that mine died either.

I wasn't derogatory in any fashion. I stated my opinion on the idea of user run quests (like this one) and he threw a tantrum.

Theres a difference between not wanting to be flamed/trolled, and behaving like a child when some one says something you dislike.

5,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
When i first read the whole post i was totally flipping out and thought this was something like the Edmund/Von Helson Secret messages (for the blood brooch, Orchid brooch) but after you finished i was really disappointed XD
It wasn't a Tantrum.

A tantrum is something like this...

"Y DID U EFFIN DO THAT!?!?!1?! IL KIL U AND UR FAMLY AND U 2!!! EFFIN LITLE NUBLIT!!!1!"
Redimus Prime 9

I wasn't derogatory in any fashion. I stated my opinion on the idea of user run quests (like this one) and he threw a tantrum.

Theres a difference between not wanting to be flamed/trolled, and behaving like a child when some one says something you dislike.

Well, I could be wrong, but thats what it sounded like ^^ Noone threw a tantrum.

Yes, there is I agree with you on that, but noone was a child here either, people like it (more) when you actually say stuff thats nice. And when you put lots of (Hate) comments you get a bad Rep. And noone listens to you.

P.S On my thread awhile back, thanks for saying my thread "was superior" lol. Even if that was a joke cause Tes kicked you out lol.
Emomander
Redimus Prime 9

Well, I could be wrong, but thats what it sounded like

Focusing on this;

at what point did I seem the least bit insulting or degrading?

I don;t care how close of friends you two were with Tess. You should rethink your approach to an argument before you violate the ToS. I'm addressing you directly on this Crescent since Emomander has defended you more maturely and intelligently then you defend yourself.
Redimus... Yes he did react more maturely, BUT! He didn't act like a troll ALL over this forum and earn a bad rep. which made SO many people flame you for even leaving a bad comment.
Hmn K. I thought it was a little sorta bad here. Oh and am I breaking the ToS? Where, cause I really didin't mean to O_O

I'm not close friends with Tess at all. lol. Oh wait, I sees now, Your addressing crescent nvm.

Ok here is where I thought it was bad.

"'User made quests' are going to be part of any player community with an extensive market no matter what.

Making them supported by the system in a fashion described here seems pointless"

Calling it pointless, but yeah, it was minute, but still. I wouldin't like it much ^^

Your right, you weren't that derogatory, I might have been reading fast ^^
Cresent_Forgiveness
Redimus... Yes he did react more maturely, BUT! He didn't act like a troll ALL over this forum and earn a bad rep. which made SO many people flame you for even leaving a bad comment.

In the famous lyrics of the song preformed by Half Cocked:

"don't give a damn 'bout my bad reputation"

*air guitars*
Emomander
Hmn K. I thought it was a little sorta bad here. Oh and am I breaking the ToS? Where, cause I really didin't mean to O_O

You didn't.

However!

Crescent will learn what it truly means to be a hypocrite once the mods get around to the surplus of reports being made on his account.

Sadly, two of them are even from me... Why? Because I'm a hypocrite too.

And a jerk. heart
Redimus Prime 9
Cresent_Forgiveness

In the famous lyrics of the song preformed by Half Cocked:

"don't give a damn 'bout my bad reputation"

*air guitars*

I remember that song O:

Hmn. Little bit off topic for me though.
But, in my opinion you should atleast care for your friends... But thats me.

5,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Hey Hey come on now everyone, while i agree with Redimus in the sense that he called it pointless because (and i assume) he believes something like this is already going to occur in the battle system so talking about it is pointless, however i'm on Cresents side because i believe he did this just for the pure sake of enjoyment and entertainment for others (and himself) and i don't really see a rule where he can't post something like this, pointless as it may be near the beginning of my statement, so i don't see much of a problem with this thread being here
Fuji Shintora
Hey Hey come on now everyone, while i agree with Redimus in the sense that he called it pointless because (and i assume) he believes something like this is already going to occur in the battle system so talking about it is pointless, however i'm on Cresents side because i believe he did this just for the pure sake of enjoyment and entertainment for others (and himself) and i don't really see a rule where he can't post something like this, pointless as it may be near the beginning of my statement, so i don't see much of a problem with this thread being here

Actually I meant it would be pointless for the devs to add in a system that supports player made quests since they're perfectly capable of functioning well on their own.
Whoa, I'm not even getting into this one...

5,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Redimus Prime 9
Fuji Shintora

Actually I meant it would be pointless for the devs to add in a system that supports player made quests since they're perfectly capable of functioning well on their own.
ah.....well nonetheless (cuz i said i assumed it razz ) it still shouldn't be marked as pointless because it still provides something in the entertainment value, i for one was really drawn in, thinking it was actually something important -points to his 1st message on top of the page which was ignored sadly XP)
The Right Honorable MG
Whoa, I'm not even getting into this...

Oh come on MG. Its e-drama like this that calls for use of your MG stick the most!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff