Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Yep! It is up to 6700 people. They are sending PMs out today. Does anyone know the following:

1. When they are going to send them out?
2. An age limit? (I'm 17 now and took part in the Halo 3 beta, so that should be good for the Gaia MMO, right?)
3. How much gameplay will be avalible to the testers.

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Do you get a message of conformation or something?
halo 3 is awsome, i think i'll go play right now biggrin but about your questions i dont' know

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
xepher2
Do you get a message of conformation or something?
No. I just want one and want to know if they sent them out yet.

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
They haven't sent them out yet.

Ryuketsu Ren's Husband

Hilarious Bloodsucker

5,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Wolf Link2
Yep! It is up to 6700 people. They are sending PMs out today. Does anyone know the following:

2. An age limit? (I'm 17 now and took part in the Halo 3 beta, so that should be good for the Gaia MMO, right?)

anybody could get on halo 3 beta if they had Crackdown

and no, i dont think they've been sent out

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
XKwameX
Wolf Link2

anybody could get on halo 3 beta if they had Crackdown

and no, i dont think they've been sent out

Yep! That was me. I was just stating that I have beta experience.
I hope they haven't sent them out yet, so that'll mean I still have a chance to play.
[color =red]im gonna guessthey will be sent in like 1 hour
Wolf Link2

The thing was, people were allow to leak Halo 3 Beta info, since its also on youtube too. You could simply buy one game to be able to play the beta of another.

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Valgex
Wolf Link2

The thing was, people were allow to leak Halo 3 Beta info, since its also on youtube too. You could simply buy one game to be able to play the beta of another.

What does that have to do with this beta? There are plenty of people who are over 18 who would do that.

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Wolf Link2
Valgex
Wolf Link2

What does that have to do with this beta? There are plenty of people who are over 18 who would do that.
It involves your second statement. When you leak info with BETA testing here, you're usually either bound to an agreement, or you'll usually get banned. So he was stating that BETA testing Halo 3 was somewhat different, with you being allowed to leak information.

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
TheFoolre
Wolf Link2
Valgex
Wolf Link2

It involves your second statement. When you leak info with BETA testing here, you're usually either bound to an agreement, or you'll usually get banned. So he was stating that BETA testing Halo 3 was somewhat different, with you being allowed to leak information.

Where is the guarantee that an 18 year old wouldn't do it? The older you are, the better versed with computers you are. Thus, making it easier to leak the info. I'm just saying an age limit doesn't make much sense. But, who am I to question their logic. Afterall, they are the ones that are sending out the invites.
Wolf Link2
TheFoolre
Wolf Link2
Valgex
Wolf Link2

Where is the guarantee that an 18 year old wouldn't do it? The older you are, the better versed with computers you are. Thus, making it easier to leak the info. I'm just saying an age limit doesn't make much sense. But, who am I to question their logic. Afterall, they are the ones that are sending out the invites.

People under the age of 18 have to have a guardian sign legal documents. An NDA is a legal document.
This is one idea.

But seriously I don't care, I could wait until zOMG comes out. Im not that impatient.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff