Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rogue

CBB1112
Julia Kawanova
Leasfy
Julia Kawanova

I'M SORRY GUYS I HAD NO IDEA. SHE DIDN'T TELL ME ANYTHING. I THINK SHE LIKE, HATES ME BECAUSE I'M HER WIFE SHE SHOULD TELL ME STUFF LIKE THIS OMG.
NOOO I think she just doesnt wanna be stopped by you to quit perhaps?

do you have her number?

Nope only Skype. ;___; Gosh darnit what the hell wife, why!? I really hope she comes back, seriously, this is some of that bullshit we have here! I hope she's just trying to ******** with us or something, and she'll come back and eeeeeverything will be alright again! ... right? ;_;

I have her number but I dont have my cell phone anymore :c
inbox me her number

RevvRaptor's Fangirl

Toxic Garbage

The zothaq
Silly newfags, all the original zOMGers are long gone.

I'm not gone, still here and zOMG!ing actively.

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Leasfy
CBB1112
Julia Kawanova
Leasfy
Julia Kawanova

I'M SORRY GUYS I HAD NO IDEA. SHE DIDN'T TELL ME ANYTHING. I THINK SHE LIKE, HATES ME BECAUSE I'M HER WIFE SHE SHOULD TELL ME STUFF LIKE THIS OMG.

do you have her number?

Nope only Skype. ;___; Gosh darnit what the hell wife, why!? I really hope she comes back, seriously, this is some of that bullshit we have here! I hope she's just trying to ******** with us or something, and she'll come back and eeeeeverything will be alright again! ... right? ;_;

inbox me her number

I mean I cant give it to you case I dont have my cell phone, its in my contacts :c

RevvRaptor's Fangirl

Toxic Garbage

CBB1112
Julia Kawanova
Leasfy
Julia Kawanova

do you have her number?

I can't call her, but give her number to someone who can and make them call her. ;v;

Rogue

Nadistu
I got a gift.... and seeing that so many other people got one the chances it is Dande is probably high....

bye bye Dande if you're the one really leaving sad

And just cuz it was asked
Quote:
Would you ever quit gaia because of DMS?
Why quit from DMS?
Would you ever give gifts randomly when you quit?
Who else have gotten the gift? ; A ;

No
Maybe if I got bored of it or something IRL made me forget it?
No -I've quit zOMG/Gaia before, did no gift giving
Yar, I got a gift from this anon.
i attempted to quit before. I gave all of my stuffs to my sister and she still has them. oh yayy u r on her white list

CBB1112

I mean I cant give it to you case I dont have my cell phone, its in my contacts :c
emotion_0A0

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Leasfy
Nadistu
I got a gift.... and seeing that so many other people got one the chances it is Dande is probably high....

Quote:
Why quit from DMS?

No
i attempted to quit before. I gave all of my stuffs to my sister and she still has them. oh yayy u r on her white list

CBB1112

emotion_0A0

ikr :c

Feral Friend

CBB1112
Leasfy
Nadistu

Quote:
Why quit from DMS?

No

CBB1112

emotion_0A0

Is your phone verizon? If so, there could be a backup of numbers of their website if you did Backup Assistant..

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ai x Luna
CBB1112
Leasfy
Nadistu

Quote:
Why quit from DMS?

No

CBB1112

emotion_0A0

Is your phone verizon? If so, there could be a backup of numbers of their website if you did Backup Assistant..

Nope o3o

Feral Friend

CBB1112
Ai x Luna
CBB1112
Leasfy
Nadistu

No

CBB1112

emotion_0A0

Nope o3o

:c

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ai x Luna
CBB1112
Ai x Luna
CBB1112
Leasfy

emotion_0A0

Nope o3o

I got her number but I got it from Kinky caus eI already had it, I just dont have my cell phone and I cant give you her number sorry :c

Feral Friend

CBB1112
Ai x Luna
CBB1112
Ai x Luna
CBB1112
Leasfy

emotion_0A0

Nope o3o

I got her number but I got it from Kinky caus eI already had it, I just dont have my cell phone and I cant give you her number sorry :c

Yeah, I read that. That's why I asked about Verizon. ;c But we can only do so much. I wonder if Kinky has it.

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ai x Luna
CBB1112
Ai x Luna
CBB1112
Ai x Luna

Nope o3o

Yeah, I read that. That's why I asked about Verizon. ;c But we can only do so much. I wonder if Kinky has it.

-__- you didnt understand, I said I got it from Kinky, as in today, she said she would have to ask Dande if it was alright if she gave me her number but I told her that I already have it but I dont have my cell phone -__-

Feral Friend

CBB1112
Ai x Luna
CBB1112
Ai x Luna
CBB1112
Ai x Luna

Nope o3o

-__- you didnt understand, I said I got it from Kinky, as in today, she said she would have to ask Dande if it was alright if she gave me her number but I told her that I already have it but I dont have my cell phone -__-

LOLOL OH

Feral Friend

CBB1112
Ai x Luna
CBB1112
Ai x Luna
CBB1112
Ai x Luna

Nope o3o

DONT YOU GIVE ME DAT ATTITUDEY FACE SIR /flips tables

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Strange of her.
If its actually Dande who is passing out all her stuff then would she place it on her stats? Or like announce it?

Well I did get a gift. It had a Outlaw Wolf Pup summon.
I never knew she had 3 of them. Seeing as King and Summer got on too. (Through meebo)
I think
Anyways, such a sad feeling to see someone leave.
I wish Dande could stick around. I'll miss her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff