Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Cat

Leasfy
They should do that for integ not sweetheart
get outta here, you solar-loving pizza trash
Hanko-Tekina Ai
Leasfy

true I wouuld buy integ and speaking about that can you really get abuse from BL kam?

Yes but it is a rare drop. If you get it consider playing in the lottery.

Bashful Millionaire

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Binary Mess
Hanko-Tekina Ai
Leasfy

true I wouuld buy integ and speaking about that can you really get abuse from BL kam?

Yes but it is a rare drop. If you get it consider playing in the lottery.

lol my friend said she got 3 from bl so i have to level to 12.0 so i can get it and i alkso need kamila essence things for my blood magic recipe so why not do a bunch of BL runs
heart
Leasfy
Oh and having the ability to buy Integrity will defeat all purposes that led to it's creation.

Clean Sex Symbol

they should release more at the same price as the average by price so that people who bought it at that price dont feel ripped off

Clean Sex Symbol

Binary Mess
Oh and having the ability to buy Integrity will defeat all purposes that led to it's creation.

true but consider how new people or people with mule accounts feel emo they should have soulbound an equippable item not something that affects gameplay

my opinion... neutral

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
They will never put Integ up for sale.

Because you can't buy integrity.

Rogue

Binary Mess

emo
Hanko-Tekina Ai
Leasfy

You can. I just haven't got it yet emo

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry

799 gcash i think.

anyways, the argument you use can go either way. the people who paid 1 mil+ for it (such as myself) will feel like they got screwed over if it is re-released and the mp price drops below half a mil.

Can the same argument be used for DMS?

IRL Cat

Only Gray

799 gcash i think.

anyways, the argument you use can go either way. the people who paid 1 mil+ for it (such as myself) will feel like they got screwed over if it is re-released and the mp price drops below half a mil.

a promise was never made that dms would be closed forever

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Only Gray

799 gcash i think.

Nope.

From the start, it was made clear that DMS would be open to the public permanently one day. But in the meantime, you could CHOOSE to get early access by buying either the Bloodstone Amulet (Before DMS was even out), or the Bloodstone Gem (After DMS was released).

It was people's choice to buy and soulbound those Amulets/Gems. If you regret that decision, knowing that DMS opened to the public every 3 days or so, and that it would be Perma-Public one day, that's your fault for being impatient.

Dangerous Worshipper

i remember you ;o

Bashful Millionaire

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Caffeinated Moosan
i remember you ;o

who me yeah we had that horrid crw xD

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
curtneko
Only Gray

799 gcash i think.

a promise was never made that dms would be closed forever

did they promise to never re-release sweetheart?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff