Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
That could be a cheap and dirty way of making it look better Tango.

Having the healing numbers pop up might make people feel like it's doing something

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
Might as well call me cheap and dirty, Val. I love me some Healing Halo and Improb sphere.

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
Nothing wrong with cheap and dirty. It was something I was considering.

Now, just let me fish up some data and...

Healing Halo
Create this halo over you and your nearby allies. You all then regenerate health, even during combat! Higher Rage Ranks increase this effect and the highest Rage Ranks also make all affected targets sturdier (Max HP)

Duration: 15 minutes
Stamina Cost: 11-12
Cooldown: 15 seconds

RR1 -> 10 Health (every 2 seconds)
RR2 -> 13 Health (every 2 seconds)
RR3 -> 16 Health (every 2 seconds) + 50 HP
RR4 -> 22 Health (every 2 seconds) + 100 HP

question

Familiar Lunatic

Could also make them realise how little it is doing >.>

Stuff:
HH: 22HP/5s
Standing Regen: 30HP/3s

Healing Halo is one of those subtle effects that can only be appreciated in retrospect, when at the end of the day you look back and realise "Hey, my HP didn't end up in the red as often today".

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Then again, if your party is doing its job, you aren't going to get that close to red anyway... Even in retrospect, I've never encountered a situation where I felt that HH did anything for me that was beyond farting on a forest fire except for the tiny bit of extra weight.

Even with weight consideration, it just isn't that big of a deal in my experience.

Familiar Lunatic

Valheita
Looks acceptable to me. Though the Stamina Cost is still higher I do believe.
If Nest's cost is lowered to 5-6 and the cooldown to 5s with the new damage, it becomes like Dervish. The mega-range is free.

@DeathWyrmNexus: Aye, it currently is too weak even for what I said. It's more the idea of a small constant healing I was reffering to. Don't forget Solo.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I can see it being somewhat desirable if you constantly ran around but I find runners to be indescribably irritating when you are crewing so unless the power was boosted, it remains a fail ring.

Familiar Lunatic

Valheita
Nothing wrong with cheap and dirty. It was something I was considering.

Now, just let me fish up some data and...

Healing Halo
Create this halo over you and your nearby allies. You all then regenerate health, even during combat! Higher Rage Ranks increase this effect and the highest Rage Ranks also make all affected targets sturdier (Max HP)

Duration: 15 minutes
Stamina Cost: 11-12
Cooldown: 15 seconds

RR1 -> 10 Health (every 2 seconds)
RR2 -> 13 Health (every 2 seconds)
RR3 -> 16 Health (every 2 seconds) + 50 HP
RR4 -> 22 Health (every 2 seconds) + 100 HP

question
I was well on my way to correcting this when I realised it was a proposition. >.>

So 110 HP every 10s over 900s for a total of 9900HP. ~861 HP/Stamina.
Ummm...EDIT: I think even DeathWyrmNexus would like this.

Someone should tell HotRed_Streak that Diagnose's cooldown is 8s, not 10.

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
The only change to HH made there was it's healing speed was shifted by a second xd

Oh, and the meat effect. >.<;;

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
LOL, I don't come off as that cranky, do I? I didn't realize I was a litmus test of the "Hard Sell."

razz

Familiar Lunatic

Valheita
The only change to HH made there was it's healing speed was shifted by a second xd

Oh, and the meat effect. >.<;;
Nope, by 3s seconds. It was a pulse every 3s, but it changed in the update that separated individual HHRegens. I was corrected by Fr33d0m4ever. >.>

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
xd

I've long believed that if I can sell something to you, the devs will be easily swayed.

@gataka: Oh whoops. x_x;;

Familiar Lunatic

x P
I should pour over all the Data to make sure everything is up to date and to complete it. I've been quite lazy lately. But I'm also expecting an eminent update, so... >.> [/tangent]

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Valheita
xd

I've long believed that if I can sell something to you, the devs will be easily swayed.

@gataka: Oh whoops. x_x;;

I might be able to take that as a compliment... The thing is that I am not opposed to change; I am opposed to what I feel is change for the sake of change. But elaborating any further will feel like blah blah so I won't bother unless it becomes necessary.

Oh and I hate specialization by subtraction, galls me to no end. I'll never be sold on it.

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
It's intended to be a compliment. You know what you like and you stick to it.

You don't give in to something which simply "might be cool". It's a handy trait in a dev.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff