Welcome to Gaia! ::

okay so i keep turning the second valve but for some reason it won't like activate, so when i go back to barry he says that i'm not done. help? D;

Rainbow Shapeshifter

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
Try exiting out of the game and logging back in. If that doesn't work, report the bug.

Shameless Gawker

I got stuck staring at your sig for a bit...

First I would log off and back on. Move around the valve a bit, sometimes you really have to be close to things to click them, sometimes you don't, and make sure it's the right one, they won't work out of order.
thank you both :>

wandering mind - it shows the animation of the valve turning but there's no message saying i turned the valve Dx should there be a message?
bump, i still need helllllppp T__T

Shameless Gawker

I... don't remember. I know that when you do get that valve, the flag for the next one shall appear on your map. And whenever you encounter a glitch, log on and off first, and if it's a spawn issue, I've found switching servers helps. Reporting is always a good idea too.
well how many valves are there? the first one worked fine for me, then i accidentally went to the third one, which didn't work, so i found the second one and that didn't work either. and there are no flags on my map D:

Shameless Gawker

There's five in total, they go counter clockwise. The first one is right by the stairs, then you go left and work your way down and back around, if it doesn't work, it might not be the right one.
ahh alright, that most likely explains it. xD thanks so much!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff