Welcome to Gaia! ::

Precious Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
with zomg gone and not coming back, am i the only one who thinks that the items left behind that are soulbound be unbound and be able to be sold back to gaia or trashed all together??
Gaia said they'd be unbound. They'll probably take their sweet time to get to it.

Precious Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Felis Hircus
Gaia said they'd be unbound. They'll probably take their sweet time to get to it.

didnt know they had said that... tho the sweet time they like to take Sounds about right LOL

Newbie Noob

FuchsiaSinclair
Felis Hircus

didnt know they had said that... tho the sweet time they like to take Sounds about right LOL

there is a link in the sticky threads above for unbinding rings.

unbind rings

Angelic Werewolf

7,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I wish they would hurry up I need the money!!!!! UGH!!!! gonk

Precious Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
victorian_rosebud_1990
I wish they would hurry up I need the money!!!!! UGH!!!! gonk

huh?

Angelic Werewolf

7,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
And unbound the zomg items, I need to sell them. I'm tired of having them.

TasteChaos's King

Duck

victorian_rosebud_1990

If you go through this thread or read one of the stickies you'd find the link to unbind them.
You won't make money with them though, their sellback is a joke and no one wants useless things.

Precious Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
victorian_rosebud_1990
the thing is they gave an unbind method awhile back... but you cant sell them.. youll you mean orbs..then idk cause i sold them along time ago

Angelic Werewolf

7,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
FuchsiaSinclair
victorian_rosebud_1990
the thing is they gave an unbind method awhile back... but you cant sell them.. youll you mean orbs..then idk cause i sold them along time ago

They did? Well I need to find that then.

Precious Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
victorian_rosebud_1990
FuchsiaSinclair
victorian_rosebud_1990

have two tabs open one is for your Zomg invo the other is for this page click unbind rings.. keep in mind i think it only does the first 50 rings so move the unbound ones either in your locker or to the back of your invo.. then repeat for the next rings..... this only unbinds rings.. other items i think youll probably be stuck with

Angelic Werewolf

7,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
FuchsiaSinclair
victorian_rosebud_1990
FuchsiaSinclair
victorian_rosebud_1990

have two tabs open one is for your Zomg invo the other is for this page click unbind rings.. keep in mind i think it only does the first 50 rings so move the unbound ones either in your locker or to the back of your invo.. then repeat for the next rings..... this only unbinds rings.. other items i think youll probably be stuck with

Thanks for the help! You are great!

Precious Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
victorian_rosebud_1990
FuchsiaSinclair
victorian_rosebud_1990
FuchsiaSinclair
victorian_rosebud_1990

Thanks for the help! You are great!

nah... just glad to help... all my rings are sitting in my locker.. but at least they aren't in my invo
I JUST WANNA SELL MY s**t gonk

Playful Lunatic

11,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tycoon 200
Unsoul bindings in the zomg forums stickys...

I'd be happier if they'd left a link to refund unused chargers...they said they would but they haven't.
I will ask until the cows come home because they ought to fullfill the promises they make.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff