Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rings, yay or nay? (Yes or no)

Yay 1 100.0% [ 7 ]
Nay 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

I for one applaud the staff at Gaia for introducing the ring system. Swords and such are all well and dandy, but they get boring fast. I heard the "rings with abilities" statement and was imediately enticed and eager to play. Sure, it means getting used to a whole new system, but in my opinion, that makes Gaia all the more entertaining and unique from the other online hangouts and games. So, my question is, what do you think of the rings? And don't just say "RINGS SUK GIV ME WEPONS!!!1111" Explain your opinion. Thanks.
I believe the ring system is really unique, and well, will give a twist rather than the plain unoriginal swords/weapon MMORPG's out there. I can say there there will be similarities to other MMO's our there, but even so. It's a GAIA game. So I'm pretty sure the Devs wont let us down. =3
i think rings will be good for eveyone cause like 7/8 of gaia dont have any weapons
Personally, it doesn't matter to me whether it is weapons or rings, just gameplay xp
I like the idea of rings. That way you don't necessarily have to hunt for that ultimate weapon. That and the idea of putting stats on the weapons takes from the fun of collecting them. I mean, what's the fun of having a killer looking weapon if it turns out to be the weakest of the weapons? At least with rings, there might not be a particularly better ring out there. They all might be equal in one way or another.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff