Welcome to Gaia! ::

The transition from solo into a crew is a daunting and scary task, it does not make it any more easier when you are shy like me. All I wan't to do is play in dead man's shadow, and make some new friends to play in there. First I need to find the rest of the buff ring's and level them up. I tried to join "smob and smeb" crews they shunned and kicked me for not having all the buffs. I tried to join a regular crew that took forever to find, I wanted to kill this crew by the time we got to Marshall. emotion_donotwant

Is there anywhere in zomg where they don't judge and care who they grind with, so I can orb and ring farm easy? emotion_kirakira

Intellectual Elocutionist

12,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
I'm sorry you had a bad experience. I would say to keep trying - if you have most of the buffs leveled up to 10, it shouldn't be a problem to be missing one or two, as long as you're forthcoming about it initially.

But, I would say that the best and easiest place to farm for those last few rings/orbs is Papa Saw - it really doesn't require a full set and it's decent gold and orbs for the amount of effort. You can also try Duneslam as it is probably the best dungeon in the game for orbs (especially on hard) but it's more difficult to find crews since most people don't do it regularly any more.

Seriously, though, you probably hit a few bad apples (and granted, those do exist) rather than an accurate sample of everyone in zOMG. While there are a lot of people that may be frustrated with a new user, I've also found that there are lots of people who like to help out. I hope you find some of those people in your future runs ^^
Try to papa saw until you have at least two buffs at ten and a full ringset at 10. Then start leading your own crews so you don't have to abide by anyone elses standards. ^^
If you want to nerf and farm ps, pm me i'm on bladed vase.
You can also try farming in Buccaneer's Boardwalk. 10.5 enemies and high-level ring drops.
But PS is easiest and least crew stress, imo.

In a relationship with b e a r y t o r t e

Thirteenth Prophet

18,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Healer 50

Trying to lead a smob/smeb crew without knowing what to do is obviously not a very good idea and will have a lot of people upset with you...
talk2hand
Definitely farm the Saw Mill for the rest of your buffs.
Level them. Enjoy the riches.

Popular Humorist

12,275 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
fastest way to get orbs? orb spills! but... if you can't find any orb spills, might as well papa saw. unless you wanna do normal or easy smeb. finding a crew to do that is even harder. lol.

or you can salvage (destroy) rings for orbs. that works too. just don't salvage the important ones.

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
if ya need help ill be more than happy to help a fellow zomger.
just tell me when and where c:
ill even make a crew just for you <3
iFaiji

thank you ifaiji
azphyxxxiate

Trying to lead a smob/smeb crew without knowing what to do is obviously not a very good idea and will have a lot of people upset with you...
talk2hand
Definitely farm the Saw Mill for the rest of your buffs.
Level them. Enjoy the riches.

I do know what to do, that's not the problem. I thought eb was easy 2009 the problem is i deleted all my rings and need to get them again. getting them all back slowly now.

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sweet Baby Lisa
iFaiji

thank you ifaiji
ohey your on!!! wanna zOMG?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items