Do you like the new battle system?

Yes. 0.53846153846154 53.8% [ 21 ]
No! 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 6 ]
Kinda... 0.30769230769231 30.8% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]
This poll closed on December 26, 2008.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

I find it funny that people actully wasted time saving money for weapons and armor when the admins said a long time ago that weapons were going to be useless.
Lewa Greenleaf
Don't get me wrong... I'm happy that there is FINALLY a MMO on gaia... But is it really what we wanted?

Discuss:

-Should they have listened to the users more?
-How would you change it?
-Weapons, useless?
-Does the word "battle" really necessary?

I don't like it....i thought that we can actually battle with weapons! We waited for nothing!! mad

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Oh, I think you can atleast fake it.

For example, you gotta katana? Find a ring that summons a katana. Got a oni club? Get a mace.

Personally, I'm looking for some fangs and claws myself.
caie5

I don't like it....i thought that we can actually battle with weapons! We waited for nothing!! mad
You may think so but there will be something. The battlesystem, going their own unique way.
caie5
Lewa Greenleaf
Don't get me wrong... I'm happy that there is FINALLY a MMO on gaia... But is it really what we wanted?

Discuss:

-Should they have listened to the users more?
-How would you change it?
-Weapons, useless?
-Does the word "battle" really necessary?

NO! The mods actually said that you won't be able to use the donation items BEFOREHAND. Before they thought of the ring system! If you used your brain, you'd realize THEY WOULDN'T HAVE RELEASED THE ITEMS.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff