Welcome to Gaia! ::

YES, THIS IS MMO RELATED stare

And we have seen screens of Gramsters in the MMO, and I'm pretty sure Grunnies were confirmed. And since Gambino has brought back the zombies, could this possibly be relating to these enemies?

And if that's true, wouldn't that mean that the Rejected Olympics might be leading up to the MMO?

I was just thinking about that a couple of minutes ago.
So what do you think? Do you think it's a coincidence or that it might have something to do with the lead up to the MMO?
I thought it would be leading up to the MMO what with the introduction of the new races, but mostly from the first olympics manga where it shows Nicolae. (shades out his eyes, but if you are somewhat intelligent you know exactly who it is) He is one of the big Battle NPCs so I'm pretty sure it is.

3,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Bolto The Mage
YES, THIS IS MMO RELATED stare

And we have seen screens of Gramsters in the MMO, and I'm pretty sure Grunnies were confirmed. And since Gambino has brought back the zombies, could this possibly be relating to these enemies?

And if that's true, wouldn't that mean that the Rejected Olympics might be leading up to the MMO?

I was just thinking about that a couple of minutes ago.
So what do you think? Do you think it's a coincidence or that it might have something to do with the lead up to the MMO?

I hope so! That would be awesome!!! mrgreen And it would explain the MMO's enemies alot! Plus, it's just like Gambino to do something that stupid and accidentily disastrous for something so simple. whee

O.G. Elder

He used formula 3A. Not the G Virus, so, the zombies are not brain hungry evil beings. Just, living dead. =D
If you think about it Aekea Brought in orks, Gambino brought us living dead, Durem brought dark elves and Barton brought Centars, all monsters in other games and how the towns are using them it seems to me like the towns are trying to get the creatures to dislike them which too, leaves me thinking it may be leading to the MMO.

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Too early.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
I agree with soto, plus he said that serum isn't contagious ,