Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Intro

I am Pinko Sacredheart or, people from my thread refer to me as the Smeb Queen. I lead crews in Smeb and teach/guide/assist new Smebbers in learning the ropes, learning about how to win their Sinister Scarf, and helping them win their scarf. I don't do it for gold or fame, I do it simply because I love to help others and enjoy the fun I always have doing it. I've been so busy with school lately that I haven't had much time to lead many crews but with finals coming up and a summer mostly free of school I'll have more time to get back into things. To celebrate I'm hosting a summer event.

Some of you may have seen or even participated in my previous events. There will be no forum games, all the games will be held in zOMG old favorites and a new one.

The event will be from June 21-23 (Friday-Sunday) and include prizes, laughs, and fun. The theme this time is summer/pirate so don't be afraid to dress up for the occassion.

Interested? Read below for more info.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Table Of Contents

• Rules
• Helpers
• Games: How It Works
• Hide and Seek
• Race
• Pinko Hunt
• Emote Memory Game
• Reserved
• Reserved
• Reserved
• Open

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Rules

1. Follow the ToS.
2. No fighting/arguing with myself or other Gaians.
3. Please be polite and keep your language PG-13.
4. If you have an issue with my forum title or what I am known as please keep it to yourself, I don't need rude PMs saying I don't know anything about what I do.
5. If asked to leave please do, if you persist I have the right to and will report and ignore you.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Helpers

I cannot pull this whole thing off by myself. A few people from my thread have volunteered to become my helpers, aka my crew that I need to sail my ship, and without them I wouldn't be able to have this event.

My helpers will be like mods in this forum and refs actual games in zOMG, meaning they'll make sure everyone plays fairly and no one is cheating. If you are having a problem with someone else whether in this thread or during any of the games and I am not available you may go to any of them with your concerns and they will take care of it.

Me Crew
Ivana Russ
Nadistu
Aki Mui
Rumfish McCallister
HaruhimeLayla
Kurjajuur
Insane March Hare

Interested in helping out? I could always use more helpers incase one of the others can't make it or backs out. If you're interested feel free to message me or post in here to discuss it.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Games: How It Works

Since all the games will take place in zOMG only you may be wondering how that works. Each game has a pre-set day, time, and meeting place. Each game has a PM that must be sent to a player so please make sure your PMs are set to everyone so I can send the PM. The PM will contain a map, rules, and guidelines for a player to learn and look over for a certain game. If I cannot send the PM to you I will quote you in the forums, if you do not reply after a fair amount of time and attempts to contact you then you will be dropped from the game. You must look over the rules and guidelines for the games in order to participate.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Hide and Seek

Never a disappointing game and never lacking in fun this is one of our most popular games that will never stop being a favorite for both the crew and players.

It will take place on June 21st at 1:00pm PST (3pm CST, 4pm CST) in Buccaneer Boardwalk. There will be 2 rounds and each round you must find a certain person to win, the rest of the people hiding are decoys. The winner of each round wins a prize.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
The Race

This has become a loved yet cursed game due to how difficult it can be. It will take place on June 22nd at 2:00pm PST (4pm CST, 5pm EST) in Otami Ruins.

The game is just what it sounds like: a race. But there will be twists. There are 7 checkpoints and at each checkpoint you must do something before you can move on with the race to the next checkpoint. Of course there is a cl reduction and only certain rings are allowed to make it fair for everyone.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Pinko Hunt

What could be more fun and interesting than figuring out clues to find a hidden spot where riches await ye who comes upon it first? This game will take place on June 23rd at 1:30pm PST (3:30pm CST, 4:30pm EST) in all of zOMG.

You must hunt down myself by figuring out riddles. Each riddle is a clue to a certain place in zOMG where you can find the next riddle. The first one to find me wins!

P.S. There may be a bonus hunt for a lovely bit of Rum~

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Emote Memory Game

This is a new game. It will take place on June 21st at 2:30pm PST (4pm CST, 5pm EST) in Gold Beach.

This game will be just like the memory game you played with colors when you were little, except this time it'll be with emoticons! Remember to pay attention.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100

This is where the names of whose playing which game will be. You have until the time that a game starts to sign up for it.

Hide and Seek
The Beautiful Lurai
charismakoneko
oblood
The_Mistress_Of_Music

Winner of both rounds: Puddle-of-Snapple

The Race
Mage The Red
The Beautiful Lurai
charismakoneko
oblood
The_Mistress_Of_Music