Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

How would you like to defeat an opponent?

Leveling up, to be stronger than them. 0.46376811594203 46.4% [ 32 ]
Knowledge, knowing how to strategize your way to victory. 0.42028985507246 42.0% [ 29 ]
Luck, mash some buttons and hope you win. 0.11594202898551 11.6% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
< 1 2 3 >

i hope we can level up kind of like runescape. this way it would be more fune. oh and i dont play runescape anymore.
Shadow Chronicles
i hope we can level up kind of like runescape. this way it would be more fune. oh and i dont play runescape anymore.
You don't level, you collect charge orbs to increase your Ring's charge to make it stronger. And when you use rings, your stats increase and decrease depending on the ring you use.
I dont know what u r all on about question I dont even know anything about it confused
Well..it could go one of a few ways...
1)It's like Pokemon,whoever is strongest wins/who goes first.
2)You can manually dodge the attacks by moving(That would make it too easy,especially if you have good timeing.)
3)Some wierd combination of both.I Personnaly prefer it to be this out if it would be out of these three.
I say whether its like a pokemon deal or a final fantasy deal its gonna be fun lol. No matter what tons of people will be down for playing I'm sure ^^
I Keizeh I
2)You can manually dodge the attacks by moving(That would make it too easy,especially if you have good timeing.)
3)Some wierd combination of both.I Personnaly prefer it to be this out if it would be out of these three.

Actually, it won't be like any of that(Well, maybe a little, but from my interpretation, none of those)

Dodging basically depends how good you are at dodging(basically, dodging is a stat). And it won't be turn based, you click your target, select the ring you wish to use on it, and BAM.

I don't think they have confirmed or denied whether manual dodging is possible, but there are several rings to help you run away from battles faster, so that might be a possibility.

Dedicated Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
I remember asking Qix about manual dodging, his response is the one I quoted on the first page. Pretty much, your ability to hit enemies and dodge their attacks is based on your stats. Kinda like he said, once an attack is launched the stats are already determining what's going to happen.

I guess that is what's going to make this game a little more casual, more planning with ring combos and less "in your face" decision making. Which isn't bad thing. 3nodding

~
EBB~
the mmo is out?
Ebb n Flow Man
I remember asking Qix about manual dodging, his response is the one I quoted on the first page. Pretty much, your ability to hit enemies and dodge their attacks is based on your stats. Kinda like he said, once an attack is launched the stats are already determining what's going to happen.

I guess that is what's going to make this game a little more casual, more planning with ring combos and less "in your face" decision making. Which isn't bad thing. 3nodding

~
EBB~

(editing)
you forgot range not all skills are ranged and those can be avoided whit the spere and the other shields can do some defending to and if one can defend himself from the enemy and gain lots of rage and the hire level idiot uses his rage in hitting a barrier or not hitting for you being out of range you can win wit a lil strategy one can make wonders heck i mean come on energy rage hp thise things are not limited and if you deplete 2 of them and then use a status attack to freeze poison or yost slow the guy or blind him or yost use something that negates any skill he can use whit the lil energy he has left or heck lets get cruel use a skills that sets his ed to 0 wish means no energy recovery and no way on any planet or plane of existence he can even use a regular attack from even a starter ring do you think the other guy will have a chance???

Shae833's Senpai

Generous Werewolf

12,625 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
Bolto The Mage
I Keizeh I

Actually, it won't be like any of that(Well, maybe a little, but from my interpretation, none of those)

Dodging basically depends how good you are at dodging(basically, dodging is a stat). And it won't be turn based, you click your target, select the ring you wish to use on it, and BAM.

I don't think they have confirmed or denied whether manual dodging is possible, but there are several rings to help you run away from battles faster, so that might be a possibility.

Thats kinda what I mean for #1.Like in pokemon,if you have higher evade and your opponent has low accuracy,then it will miss you more often.

EDIT:Ebb,wouldn't that make it so it requires almost no strategy?I think it should have "In your face decisions" because that would kinda make it more fun.More then just *click ring* *click monster* *hit monster* *get hit by monster*.That just seems plain boring...but I play pokemon a little so it wouldn't be TOO bad.

Wheezing Warlord

This might have been said already.
We don't know, and we're much too lazy to read through the entire thread.
Forgive us.

The skill part comes in with which rings you use.
Rings have cooldown times, remember.
So if you just mash keys and use rings stupidly, you'll be exhausted, and have no rings.
Or if you waste an AoE on three monsters, you'll have a mob of 20 coming at you.
Not to mention you have to choose when to use your built up rage.
Another strategic... doohickey.
We're tired and out of words. Sorry.
3nodding
Ok...So that covers the part Ebb was talking about...what about mine?
Not to mention that many monsters have only close ranged attacks, so dodging is basically... run away from the monsters, perhaps snare the foes (duct tape ring, anyone?), then blast away.
Against foes with magical AoEDoT attacks, you may want to just... walk out of the AoE.

Wheezing Warlord

I Keizeh I
3nodding
Ok...So that covers the part Ebb was talking about...what about mine?

Which was...?
We didn't read.
It's much too long, and we're much too lazy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff