Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Red Kutai
Ruike Raka
Now all I have to do is start growing a beard.... ;o !

I expect to be able to track your progress through your vlog. You should consider devoting a regular segment to it, even... 3nodding

Shouldn't be too hard emotion_awesome
I used to have beautiful facial hair!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i think I can grow it back 3nodding

Rainbow Hunter

Ruike Raka
Kitteh Fluff
Generally pics don't prove anything, when time related. They can easily be altered. Video would better prove the speed at which a smob run took.

This is very true. Only problem is video would slow my computer to the max and make me lag too hard ;c
There would be no point speed smobbing if video took the "speed" aspect out of it...

I need a new computer... >->

Or a crew member with a very good computer who *can* handle both smobbing and videorecording at once. (Not me!!! Mine can hardly handle smob/smeb as it is.)

All kidding and facial hair aside, I think it's not a bad idea to take recommendations about rings, techniques,... into consideration - it can never hurt to listen to what others have to say on the subject. You say "my ringset is my ringset" but experimenting can be fun, too! biggrin

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Memory Haunts You
Ruike Raka
Kitteh Fluff
Generally pics don't prove anything, when time related. They can easily be altered. Video would better prove the speed at which a smob run took.

This is very true. Only problem is video would slow my computer to the max and make me lag too hard ;c
There would be no point speed smobbing if video took the "speed" aspect out of it...

I need a new computer... >->

Or a crew member with a very good computer who *can* handle both smobbing and videorecording at once. (Not me!!! Mine can hardly handle smob/smeb as it is.)

All kidding and facial hair aside, I think it's not a bad idea to take recommendations about rings, techniques,... into consideration - it can never hurt to listen to what others have to say on the subject. You say "my ringset is my ringset" but experimenting can be fun, too! biggrin

Everyone is completely open to others' ideas and all, it's just that whatever I have is whatever I have XD Overall I just didn't like the tone is all... But anywho!
Experimenting is good, but me and hero have a common saying; "Why ruin a good thing?" I figure if it works for me and I personally enjoy doing it that way, why change it? That's just me though whee

Rainbow Nerd

Nice thread - the only thing I kind of dislike is the 'pics or it didn't happen' thing going around.

We have all seen quicker runs - you only have to go to youtube to see some, and I was part of few - there are people, awesome leaders who CAN Do a quicker run, only don't need to put it on the forums like this. Since the pictures don't prove anything at all, I find this a bit... for a lack of better word, inane.

You want to see quicker time? Go play smob or smeb - ususally the crews out there are good.

Rainbow Hunter

Ruike Raka
me and hero have a common saying; "Why ruin a good thing?"

You should ask that to Swarf sometime. evil *still disgruntled over the killing of sEB though it was more than a year ago* stare
I will not let this thread die *defibs it*

Popular Friend

Ruike Raka
Memory Haunts You
Ruike Raka

I haven't been gone THAT long. It was back when NiickiMiinaj had their last legit hiatus. So maybe a few months ago?

You know, I've always been curious about that. (I'm too curious for my own good.)

I've been here since Halloween 2010, visited the forum daily, and had never seen you around until DMS came out.
Were you just smobbin' around without taking part in the forum, or did you have a different account/name, or what?

I don't remember seeing you on Gold Beach during my time of sEB either, or in the forum during the sEB debacle. Are you someone we know with a different name? Or when exactly was that hiatus of yours?

/prying mrgreen

This story begins on a dark, cold day... ninja

LOL alright well when beta was out I was on Energy Drinks (My '06 account and main mule I use to store all my personal items and personal gold). I used her until she was about a 9 something and then left Gaia because my friends started leaving and I wasn't exactly the type interested in meeting strangers (I was still a youngin' back then, afraid of getting stalked on the internet by 40 year old virgins living in their mom's basements and whatnot emotion_yatta )
I came back a year later, so 2 months after I started high school, hoping to cure my boredom with another account (because I forgot all my stuff for Energy) and I made Ruike :3 I played BG and a little bit of zOMG, but wasn't finding enough people to talk to because my friends dumped off Gaia completely. So since I didn't really have friends or a regular crew I just did all the quests XD Once I finished questing I stopped playing for a few years, came back AGAIN in 2011 in August to play booty grab and try to get a tank going, but then I decided to get into zOMG again instead. I played occasionally, but then it kinda died out again til November. My ex left me, I had nobody, so I came back and just hardcore played games. That or did other terrible things I'm not quite proud of and would prefer not to speak about...Q.Q

So starting November I gamed pretty hard aaaaaand yeah. Ruike was born :3 I was always smobbing though, I hated PS because I thought all the people there were idiots, and I only really got into dms because of Lux. I don't regret it for a second emotion_yatta
Now I have all kinds of awesome friends, a decent I guess LOLOLOL bf and a passtime I enjoy ^-^
I also tutor a girl English through PM sometimes sweatdrop
Aaaaaaaaand I'm an addict emotion_awesome
THUS how Ruike came to be and why I just kinda came up outta nowhere XD
I did exist, just on another account and not as frequently on either til this past November.

EDIT: If you ever wanted to know anything, you could always ask XD ?

Cool. Story. Bro. emotion_awesome

Anyway, which day/time did you want to Speed-smob?

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
II Verda II
Ruike Raka
Memory Haunts You
Ruike Raka

I haven't been gone THAT long. It was back when NiickiMiinaj had their last legit hiatus. So maybe a few months ago?

You know, I've always been curious about that. (I'm too curious for my own good.)

I've been here since Halloween 2010, visited the forum daily, and had never seen you around until DMS came out.
Were you just smobbin' around without taking part in the forum, or did you have a different account/name, or what?

I don't remember seeing you on Gold Beach during my time of sEB either, or in the forum during the sEB debacle. Are you someone we know with a different name? Or when exactly was that hiatus of yours?

/prying mrgreen

This story begins on a dark, cold day... ninja

LOL alright well when beta was out I was on Energy Drinks (My '06 account and main mule I use to store all my personal items and personal gold). I used her until she was about a 9 something and then left Gaia because my friends started leaving and I wasn't exactly the type interested in meeting strangers (I was still a youngin' back then, afraid of getting stalked on the internet by 40 year old virgins living in their mom's basements and whatnot emotion_yatta )
I came back a year later, so 2 months after I started high school, hoping to cure my boredom with another account (because I forgot all my stuff for Energy) and I made Ruike :3 I played BG and a little bit of zOMG, but wasn't finding enough people to talk to because my friends dumped off Gaia completely. So since I didn't really have friends or a regular crew I just did all the quests XD Once I finished questing I stopped playing for a few years, came back AGAIN in 2011 in August to play booty grab and try to get a tank going, but then I decided to get into zOMG again instead. I played occasionally, but then it kinda died out again til November. My ex left me, I had nobody, so I came back and just hardcore played games. That or did other terrible things I'm not quite proud of and would prefer not to speak about...Q.Q

So starting November I gamed pretty hard aaaaaand yeah. Ruike was born :3 I was always smobbing though, I hated PS because I thought all the people there were idiots, and I only really got into dms because of Lux. I don't regret it for a second emotion_yatta
Now I have all kinds of awesome friends, a decent I guess LOLOLOL bf and a passtime I enjoy ^-^
I also tutor a girl English through PM sometimes sweatdrop
Aaaaaaaaand I'm an addict emotion_awesome
THUS how Ruike came to be and why I just kinda came up outta nowhere XD
I did exist, just on another account and not as frequently on either til this past November.

EDIT: If you ever wanted to know anything, you could always ask XD ?

Cool. Story. Bro. emotion_awesome

Anyway, which day/time did you want to Speed-smob?

I'm free right now? XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces