Welcome to Gaia! ::

P o i s o n z
Bolto The Mage
P o i s o n z
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
100g is a bit too much..I was thinking along the lines of 30-50g.

even that is a little too much... I was thinking more around 2-10 gold per monster... but as you go on to fight stronger monsters and bosses you'll notice that you get a little more gold... yeah..
Yeah...maybe 100g for mini bosses and 1k for uber bosses.Like..REALLY uber bosses.So uber it makes your head spin. Like this guy --> User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. o_o

So why do you think 100 gold is too much for monsters?
Kurenai Gekijou
not 100g per monster
can you say economy inflation?

The economy is already inflated too much.
Orpheus
User ImageThe jester...

If a monster is to drop 100-200g, then it should take about 5 - 7 minutes for you to defeat it.
... is here.User Image

Why is that?

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Maybe no more than 10 for non-boss monsters.

Don't forget that you can also sell battle loot.
It should be the lvl of the monster gives u that much gold(no i dont mean a lvl 1 monster gives u 1 gold) like a lvl 1 monster gives u 1-2 gold but u dont ALWAYS get gold and they should also drop other things like clothes and stuff for ur avi(not often though)

forget what i said about the avi stuff

Durem Lover

hmmmm...well the monsters will drop gold/items and stuff....i dont know how mugh gold
Rasberryo0oCappucino
P o i s o n z
Bolto The Mage
P o i s o n z
100g is a bit too much..I was thinking along the lines of 30-50g.

even that is a little too much... I was thinking more around 2-10 gold per monster... but as you go on to fight stronger monsters and bosses you'll notice that you get a little more gold... yeah..
Yeah...maybe 100g for mini bosses and 1k for uber bosses.Like..REALLY uber bosses.So uber it makes your head spin. Like this guy --> User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. o_o

So why do you think 100 gold is too much for monsters?
because then you could earn like 100K a day if you really fought alot... and that isn't really fair to users who quested for several months to get like an 250K+ item when you could then just get that in a couple days...

and as long as you were good at fighting you wouldn't need to quest anymore... it just sucks the challenge about getting expensive item away from gaia... and I really doubt they would do that...
Rasberryo0oCappucino
Orpheus
User ImageThe jester...

If a monster is to drop 100-200g, then it should take about 5 - 7 minutes for you to defeat it.
... is here.User Image

Why is that?
User ImageThe jester...

The MMO needs to find a balance with all of the other activities on Gaia. Otherwise it's going to get saturated and glitchy/laggy/buggy/not fun.

If you get 100-200g per monster, and you can kill a monster every 5 or 10 seconds, then no one will ever go to Fishing, Card, or any other game.
... is here.User Image
money for fighting would be nice

Shadowy Rogue

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I would prefer more battle oriented loot. First off, we definitely don't need more ways to get gold, and I think it would make logical sense for us to get directly battle related items from using the battle system, ie. the rings that the admins have already said will be periodically dropped by monsters.
1-20 gold per monster sound all right... like maybe decrease the number of gold the more monsters you fight... same thing with posting on the forum so it will be the same no matter if you post or fight to get your gold.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff