Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fairy

13,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Prayer Circle 200
Once again, dramallama

User Image

By the way, don't be so quick to judge people.
He's actually quite awesome if you get to know him. emotion_awesome

In a relationship with b e a r y t o r t e

Thirteenth Prophet

18,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Healer 50

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
dilann
I understand, bud. I think the only issue I see with people is that they're far too quick to judge a person. Yes, First Impressions may be a lot, but that doesn't prove it all. It's about getting to know the person. Maybe I'm naive, but like I said, some people really do take things way too seriously, or don't just ignore it.

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
dilann
Brooklyn Rage Mage
Someone doesn't understand humor very well.
It's not humour when someone is hurt. A humour is something that most people will find entertained. Have you seen any of Name Drops thread get likes? It's mainly dislikes, so logic dictates that people are hurt not amused or agreed with.

Notice I'm emphasizing "most", of course there are still those odd people who sees it the other way.

Idk I </3 his threads out of love. xd And cause I think they are funny and it seems like they were made specifically to get </3s.. rolleyes

Marytanna's Husband

Perfect Elocutionist

Oh yes you can.
Right now I'm the King of Spam and King of Off-topic replies.

I gotta spam here cuz nobody notices me in the Chatterbox.
Woot zOMG! Forum!

Destructive Bunny

This thread has downvotes! People's feelings are being hurt! Oh OP why are you doing this? crying

zOMG's last dev just got pulled with no ETA return date and you still have the time to make these threads? Burn with shame!

/Throws bucket of holy water on you

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
OP, are you going to create a thread bashing lux every time he creates a thread?

That sort of assholishness is frowned upon in pretty much every forum on the internet.

I believe people call it "butthurt"

but then again, im not an expert on this sort of stuff.

EDIT:

and just so we are clear, Lux may be a king, but i am gaia's sole object of worship.
Starshine
This thread has downvotes! People's feelings are being hurt! Oh OP why are you doing this? crying

zOMG's last dev just got pulled with no ETA return date and you still have the time to make these threads? Burn with shame!

about just as many people agree with it as well though.

Is it not just as shameful for you to post in these threads if you feel that way?

ALSO, why not tell that to the people I am referring to, the people who have continuously made threads. I have made how many threads? 2?

Nice try, nice fail.
Random Acts of Awesome
OP, are you going to create a thread bashing lux every time he creates a thread?

That sort of assholishness is frowned upon in pretty much every forum on the internet.

EDIT:

and just so we are clear, Lux may be a king, but i am gaia's sole object of worship.

You are basing this off the only 2 threads I have made in zomg forums? lol

EVERYTHING you guys do is frowned upon. You are hated my so many, and many would agree, that your "assholishness" is unrivaled.

go fail somewhere else please talk2hand
Hashtable
dilann
Brooklyn Rage Mage
Someone doesn't understand humor very well.
It's not humour when someone is hurt. A humour is something that most people will find entertained. Have you seen any of Name Drops thread get likes? It's mainly dislikes, so logic dictates that people are hurt not amused or agreed with.

Notice I'm emphasizing "most", of course there are still those odd people who sees it the other way.

Idk I </3 his threads out of love. xd And cause I think they are funny and it seems like they were made specifically to get </3s.. rolleyes

Otherwise known as trolling?

Destructive Bunny

Hanyuu_Chan2
Starshine

about just as many people agree with it as well though.

Is it not just as shameful for you to post in these threads if you feel that way?

ALSO, why not tell that to the people I am referring to, the people who have continuously made threads. I have made how many threads? 2?

Nice try, nice fail.

I have no shame, comes with 9 years of Gaia, but I do have a sense of humor annnnd (points to sig) I'm doing something productive about it.

I do wish the community would rally behind each other duing difficult times when we have to be united and support each other insted of making divisions. When sEB got hit with nerf I campaigned against it but met a ton of resistance from just fellow zOMGers. But now since it's the entire game on the line surely everyone would halt their grudges for the few days until the next ATA so we can present to the admins as a united front right? Afterall, this time we are getting a lot of resistance from people who don't even play zOMG and would happily see it get killed for more Facebook games. I'm really not asking for much here, just change your title for a few days until the ATA event passes so when the admins checks this forum they've got no excuses.

Lux may make pointless threads, but they never target anymore with the specific goal of hurting them. Oh, and I still bash him for each one that he makes, so you definitely aren't getting special treatment.

Thanks for the compliment too, it's always nice to achieve epic fail. Maybe someday I can return the favor.
User Image

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Hanyuu_Chan2
Random Acts of Awesome

EDIT:

You are basing this off the only 2 threads I have made in zomg forums? lol

EVERYTHING you guys do is frowned upon. You are hated my so many, and many would agree, that your "assholishness" is unrivaled.

go fail somewhere else please talk2hand

well, we classify "elitism" as getting s**t done in zOMG, so we'll be happy elitists.

if people hate the fact we're elite, well:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
emotion_awesome
Hanyuu_Chan2
I personally think you have to be some-what of a moron to think so highly of yourself because you're good at a game (especially a game that is not even generally popular) lol

Some people get way too caught up in it, and actually forget what constitutes something you can call a worthy accomplishment to be proud of. nothing worthy of being bowed to or worshiped. rolleyes

Point being: YOU'RE NOT A GOD, NOR A KING. JUST AN a*****e WITH A LOT OF SPARE TIME.

Wrong.

This is more than a game to me, and you're being blatantly disrespectful. Guess what. I didn't read beyond your first post. I have no interest in the things you have to say, after reading your first paragraph. I have zero interest in trying to explain myself to a person who disrespects me. A person who disrespects me is a person who I won't respect either.

Have fun not ever growing as a person. Feedback is how you grow as a person, and you won't get any honest feedback if you're always putting people down.

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Starshine

I do wish the community would rally behind each other duing difficult times when we have to be united and support each other insted of making divisions. When sEB got hit with nerf I campaigned against it but met a ton of resistance from just fellow zOMGers. But now since it's the entire game on the line surely everyone would halt their grudges for the few days until the next ATA so we can present to the admins as a united front right? Afterall, this time we are getting a lot of resistance from people who don't even play zOMG and would happily see it get killed for more Facebook games. I'm really not asking for much here, just change your title for a few days until the ATA event passes so when the admins checks this forum they've got no excuses.

User Image

Very nicely put! heart

I'm doing my absolute best to stay out of the threads that seem designed to either breed controversy or respond to it.
Let's face it...the childishness that's been going on for the last while does nothing to bolster our reputation in the larger Gaian Community, and might even turn off some people who have come here for a look around before trying th game.

With the ATA happening tonight (5PM PST, 8PM EST), we'd be better served by coming together to frame our questions for the meeting and organizing ourselves into a coherant and mature group, rather than behaving like a bunch of children who can't even get along amongst themselves.

That being said, I absolutely love your siggy art, and with your permission, would like to steal it for some time in the future when my urge to frame my argument graphically and succinctly simply cannot be ignored. rofl
HOLY CALZONE.

How the hell can you guys keep crying this long on the internet.????

crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying lol crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff