10,900 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
NekochanXIII
Sako_Chaan
NekochanXIII
Iraxi_Rayne
For all the good it would do, we should start a petition or something... Gaia might have more incentive to work with Zomg if enough people expressed a willingness to make it worth it financially.... I've said a few times, I wouldn't mind paying a subscription fee every month if it meant the game would be properly maintained and revived.

I agree. Instead of essentially terminating zOMG as they are doing, an area so many of us use and spend our real life $$ on, they should have basic areas of zOMG available to non-paying players and more and new areas available to those willing to pay a small fee. Not everyone can afford even $5 a month for a membership, so a two tiered system would still be inclusive and still get Gaia more $$. With this maybe they could not only retain those players they already have, but gain more once word spreads that zOMG is back and actually being maintained and OMG, what a thought, expanded.

That sounds beautiful o u o
That makes me willing to pay a bit to play zOMG, but something like $5 a month ;3;

The $5 was just a random amount I threw out as an example. Not actually suggesting it be that much. smile

It'd probaly be more realistic around 10$ 15-$, plus change for exchange rates and transfer fees.

I'd pay it.....And the more people pay to play, the more resources Gaia would have to maintain and develop, which would bring in more players, which would bring in more money...

Etc.

stare

Friendly Hunter

13,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
Sako_Chaan
NekochanXIII
Iraxi_Rayne
For all the good it would do, we should start a petition or something... Gaia might have more incentive to work with Zomg if enough people expressed a willingness to make it worth it financially.... I've said a few times, I wouldn't mind paying a subscription fee every month if it meant the game would be properly maintained and revived.

I agree. Instead of essentially terminating zOMG as they are doing, an area so many of us use and spend our real life $$ on, they should have basic areas of zOMG available to non-paying players and more and new areas available to those willing to pay a small fee. Not everyone can afford even $5 a month for a membership, so a two tiered system would still be inclusive and still get Gaia more $$. With this maybe they could not only retain those players they already have, but gain more once word spreads that zOMG is back and actually being maintained and OMG, what a thought, expanded.

That makes me willing to pay a bit to play zOMG, but something like $5 a month ;3;

The $5 was just a random amount I threw out as an example. Not actually suggesting it be that much. smile

Tipsy Lunatic

NekochanXIII
Iraxi_Rayne

Friendly Hunter

13,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
Iraxi_Rayne

Generous Rogue

10,900 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Distinct Player

Omnileech
Servers changed. You all can put your torches and pitchforks away.

I love you so much, Omni <33

xDDDD

Omnipresent Warlord

Servers changed. You all can put your torches and pitchforks away.

Distinct Player

Felis Hircus
Nice. So this is how Gaia is going to roll from now on, eh? Maybe we should develop an automatic script to nag Gaia every once or twice a week.

Maybe it is better for Gaia to have an automatic script to receycle the server :B
Nice. So this is how Gaia is going to roll from now on, eh? Maybe we should develop an automatic script to nag Gaia every once or twice a week.

Omnipresent Warlord

BlueO2
Omnileech

Did Gaia announce that they will recycle the servers?

No, but I'd wait until 11 pst passes before saying that the servers didn't change today.

Distinct Player

Omnileech

Did Gaia announce that they will recycle the servers?

Sinyuki's Husband

Dapper Phantom

20,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
I'z support User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Omnipresent Warlord

Might want to repost this in a forum that gaia looks at, Blue.

The server is supposed to be changed in 70 minutes.

Distinct Player

Dear Gaia staff,

I hope you can tell me why the servers have not cycled as scheduled on Tuesdays and Fridays? Now the servers are too laggy to play decently at all. Just switching from one screen to another takes seconds... lag has a duration of 5-30 seconds... with many "lost connections" for many players (it is not our netproviders, so you know).

I have spent real cash to buy Gaia Cash in order to establish "donor status" on my four accounts for the longest time. Now I cannot even do a smob run. I am missing out the fun with my friends on zOMG. You might not know this but zOMG is a great hang out to chat and meet Gaians, hanging out, showing off our avatars, and gaming with friends.

The server is up since March 11th March.

I really like to play, meet and hang out with my friends on zOMG.
Please cycle the servers.
Blue

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas