A Glitch

thank you for the update

<3

Shameless Consumer

8,000 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
I prefer a scheduled server cycle rather than a new server add up.

Because when I'm looking for crew, or want to crew someone, I want a server with more people.
Well, if there is 3 server, the amount of people will divided from 2 servers to 3.
However I don't really mind either if there is 3 servers if there is pretty much people playing zOMG at that moment.
Otherwise that three server will be wasted if there is not much people playing.

And thanks Pan for posting this thread.^^
OH MY GUMBALL
Thank you!!

Perfect Saint

We need moar traffic!

Newbie Noob

12,825 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Megathread 100
Is he the same person who's been sending these?

[System]: TEST by pan, ignore this: New servers will be available in an hour.

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Yes, he is.

KoolyKatie
Is he the same person who's been sending these?

[System]: TEST by pan, ignore this: New servers will be available in an hour.
Thank you. emotion_hug

Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
thank you, Pan for keeping up with this.
4laugh emotion_bigheart

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Woohoo! Thank you! emotion_kirakira

At the current level I think the only time we're going to need an extra sever would be if it's decided to recycle any holiday events.

Anxious Informer

15,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
Thank you - It means a lot that you would come back and help with this when everybody knows you are working on another big project. heart

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Did the warning broadcast come by at 10am PST today?

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Hi Pan!

It sure did! There was a [System] message at just about 10:00AM Pacific sharp saying that the servers were to be cycled in an hour from then. 3nodding

Also: Thank you for implementing this! heart Though I've noticed that you guys seem to be using the same sets of servers. ^^;; Are they just better than the others, or is it too much trouble to put up Shockroach, Landshark, Kokeshi, etc. or is there some other issue, or... something? Honestly, I would like to see them used, but if there's an issue, I can understand that. My apologies if that's been asked before. I'm kind of... lazy. >>;;

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Nah, they're just first in the database table that describes all the servers. biggrin

Why do you want to see different servers? Just for variety? Or was there a certain server that ran particularly well? I think they're all supposed to be the exact same hardware configuration.

Ren Orenji Doragon
Hi Pan!

It sure did! There was a [System] message at just about 10:00AM Pacific sharp saying that the servers were to be cycled in an hour from then. 3nodding

Also: Thank you for implementing this! heart Though I've noticed that you guys seem to be using the same sets of servers. ^^;; Are they just better than the others, or is it too much trouble to put up Shockroach, Landshark, Kokeshi, etc. or is there some other issue, or... something? Honestly, I would like to see them used, but if there's an issue, I can understand that. My apologies if that's been asked before. I'm kind of... lazy. >>;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff