Welcome to Gaia! ::

GenTrigger
That'd put too much gold into the economy.

Clans should rather be a sort of gold sink though your clan winning a certain amount of clan battles should reward anyone who was in them with maybe avatar items or special rings.

Gold isn't a very smart reward though.

Can't wait until the battle system comes out because some people are just a pain in the neck
After Clans have been established and a scoreboard of sorts set up, Gaia could give monthly rewards to the #1 clan? Of course, this would have to be a weighted average based on number of players vs. number of [however you score]s, and of course it wouldn't be something impossibly awesome, but still an incentive and morale booster; even something like a unique wristband or tattoo could be a very hot item.

It would need a large rotation rate - say once per year - to assure that there's plenty in circulation before they discontinue them and use a new one. They've already shown that they plan to use Battle-obtainable-only items, so the thought of a Numbah One Clan item isn't too far fetched, eh?
May be like the Guilds in World of Warcraft.
GenTrigger
SykoCaster
GenTrigger
That'd put too much gold into the economy.

Clans should rather be a sort of gold sink though your clan winning a certain amount of clan battles should reward anyone who was in them with maybe avatar items or special rings.

Gold isn't a very smart reward though.
What if it comes out of the losing clan's cash? Kinda like how guilds have money, clans could have money. I think that you sould have to/be able to give money to your clan, which can then buy items that do things like buff clanmembers.

Or maybe set up a points system.

That'd give too much power to rich gaians who can afford to donate lots to their guild.

If you award points for victories in clan battles that can be spent on benefits for the guild then it would be based more off of skill.
Actually, I'd quite enjoy having a bunch of rich gaians pour funds into their guild, it would give me chance to use superior skill to repeatedly beat them down and succsesfully rob a rich gaian to better my guild.
By the way thanks for the link gen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces