Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is the hype real for the return of zOMG?

IT IS SO REAL 0.425 42.5% [ 17 ]
Girl I can't even 0.25 25.0% [ 10 ]
If there's no gold I want none of it 0.05 5.0% [ 2 ]
HYPE. TRAIN. HYPE. TRAIN. 0.15 15.0% [ 6 ]
I want a wall. 0.1 10.0% [ 4 ]
Rally was the best thing that ever happened to Gaia 0.025 2.5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]

Durem Pirate

3rd page again emotion_donotwant

Retro Punk

There was an event??

Unbeatable Tycoon

GuinAoiichi
There was an event??
There was a back to school event but it never happened for unknown reasons sweatdrop

Admirer

25,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250

Questionable Phantom

13,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Why was this eyesore of a thread bumped back to the front page?

It's been inactive for over a month.

emotion_zombie

Explorer

is this a place to discuss zomg or videos?
idgi and i was getting a headache so i couldnt really read much
there should be a condensed section briefly explaining what this thread is about
also a table of contents please
this is NOT extended discussion so that is way too long to read

Genius

5,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
XPrinceofSerene3
Why was this eyesore of a thread bumped back to the front page?

It's been inactive for over a month.

emotion_zombie

What is this eyesore of an avi doing posting in such an old thread and keeping it bumped? D:
Tarts these days. Still haven't learned if you don't like something you shouldn't be dumb enough to post in it :< ...

Genius

5,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
VaniIla Coke
there should be a condensed section briefly explaining what this thread is about

Oh that's right, I forgot...
Most of the zOMGers worth the time of day left because of ignorant fools like this who have the attention span of a potato because most of them flocked from the CB for free gold. Alright well let me break this down for you;

This was once a thread about a girl who made videos about zOMG. She did so since January of last year, so it was almost a year ago now. It's been inactive for months because she happened to get into a car accident with two of her best friends and one of their boyfriends. Her friend's boyfriend passed away about a week later because the painkillers he was on were too much for his body to handle. She was away letting her own body recoop and helping her best friend through the horrible depression she went through watching her boyfriend slowly die over the course of a week.

If you weren't someone with the mind of a kindergardener, you would realize that your mouse has a scroll option, and you could use that to go down the page and see links to several videos. Those are videos that have to do with zOMG.

So in a sense, yes, this is an extended discussion of zOMG. People back in the days of this young lady's existence actually took the time to read and watch and cared about zOMG. Silly me to forget about the children like you who ruined the z!F, even back in the day. At least before we could keep your sorry asses contained :/

Next time why don't we not post in something we don't like, shall we? You guys are idiots XD
If you don't want to see something, don't bump it. Isn't that what the CB is all about, too?

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Kat Rukkus

Whoa! Calm down, baby girl! emotion_hug

Genius

5,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Silk Kanishk
Kat Rukkus

Whoa! Calm down, baby girl! emotion_hug

Must unleash inner rage classified_fu

Retro Punk

Kat Rukkus
VaniIla Coke

Oh that's right, I forgot...
Most of the zOMGers worth the time of day left because of ignorant fools like this who have the attention span of a potato because most of them flocked from the CB for free gold. Alright well let me break this down for you;

This was once a thread about a girl who made videos about zOMG. She did so since January of last year, so it was almost a year ago now. It's been inactive for months because she happened to get into a car accident with two of her best friends and one of their boyfriends. Her friend's boyfriend passed away about a week later because the painkillers he was on were too much for his body to handle. She was away letting her own body recoop and helping her best friend through the horrible depression she went through watching her boyfriend slowly die over the course of a week.

If you weren't someone with the mind of a kindergardener, you would realize that your mouse has a scroll option, and you could use that to go down the page and see links to several videos. Those are videos that have to do with zOMG.

So in a sense, yes, this is an extended discussion of zOMG. People back in the days of this young lady's existence actually took the time to read and watch and cared about zOMG. Silly me to forget about the children like you who ruined the z!F, even back in the day. At least before we could keep your sorry asses contained :/

Next time why don't we not post in something we don't like, shall we? You guys are idiots XD
If you don't want to see something, don't bump it. Isn't that what the CB is all about, too?

Woah, i didn't know that. I thought she had just gone back to school or something.

Genius

5,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
GuinAoiichi

Woah, i didn't know that. I thought she had just gone back to school or something.

Nope. Might as well come out with it now, school isn't even in the picture for me anymore. I'm too camerashy now to vlog... I don't even take pictures for stupid crap like Facebook the way I used to. I was thinking of starting things up again as like, an anniversary type thing in January...but now that I've been gone for so long I don't know what to vlog about. Who knows what's going to happen.

Questionable Phantom

13,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Kat Rukkus
What is this eyesore of an avi doing posting in such an old thread and keeping it bumped? D:
Tarts these days. Still haven't learned if you don't like something you shouldn't be dumb enough to post in it :< ...

"Eyesore" was perhaps something that should not have been said, but I found it a bit unsettling to see this thread on the first page after it has not been active in so long.

Judging by your recent posts, I can see my question may have been answered, so I won't say anymore.

henlo's Significant Otter

Omnipresent Cleric

14,825 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Psht reeuuka pookie.
You need to calm down XP

You are not making this a friendly environment, where people can enjoy themselves. XD

Genius

5,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
DJ Arrow

You are not making this a friendly environment, where people can enjoy themselves. XD

And your sig is giving me a boner.
We're even emotion_donotwant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas