Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everyone, haha and I mean EVERYONE is saying that our battle system is going to be RPG. So to my understanding RPG is like pokemon, and final fantacy games right? So is it going to be like that? or will it be more kinda like, click and attack sort of thing. So what I guess im really asking is, is it going to be turn based, or click and attack?
It seems to me it's going to be pretty heavy on the click and attack. Though I am still reading up on a lot of the battle system stuff. It doesn't look as if it's going to be able to be compared to anything. It's just going to be what it'll be.
Ah thanks man. Yeah it would seem gaia would make a click and attack system, its kinda like in the nature too ^^
And Im sure it will be awsome
an rpg in the gaming universe is basically any game with stat, level, skill, and equipment changing/buildup. The biggest, most noticeable giveaway to a game being an rpg is if it ever says "level up".

D:>

So yes, it's an rpg. But it's the MMO style rpg, which means it's point-and-click.

Or at least they've led us to believe that. >.<
while it's going to be click and attack... i do hope they'll make it well it WASD usage...

Destitute Hunter

10,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
NeverEden
while it's going to be click and attack... i do hope they'll make it well it WASD usage...

I know. WASD is my main method of movement in.....
everything online oustide of typing. in games I make it WASD.
Hope they make it WASD compatible D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces