30-50 0.065573770491803 6.6% [ 4 ]
50-80 0.39344262295082 39.3% [ 24 ]
80-125 0.27868852459016 27.9% [ 17 ]
125+ 0.065573770491803 6.6% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 >

Fluffy Bunny

TigerLilyChick
We made it to Wave 57. I know it sucks compared to our normal death wave, but many people were friends that we had to crew due to lack of people showing up.

Ugh, I am so sorry. My internet is having serious problem so I missed the chance to play. sweatdrop

IRL Cat

wow i can make it beyond wave 57 with only one other person

how did a crew of 6 die there

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
curtneko

Don't be an a**, s**t happens and it was TigerLilyChick's first time leading hive "Robo's way."

TigerLilyChick
We made it to Wave 57. I know it sucks compared to our normal death wave, but many people were friends that we had to crew due to lack of people showing up.

Wooo! High five! I'm so proud of you *sniffsniff*

SmallTownGuy
It was a fun run even if we didn't set any records. We should do it again soon.

Yuss! Sorry I didn't get to play with you this time gonk

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Sanzeni Nagi
TigerLilyChick

Ugh, I am so sorry. My internet is having serious problem so I missed the chance to play. sweatdrop

It's okay. One of the other crew members had internet problems and it caused her to D/C in the middle of the run.

IRL Cat

Robotic Chibi-tan
curtneko

Don't be an a**, s**t happens and it was TigerLilyChick's first time leading hive "Robo's way."
so which was the problem

Fluffy Bunny

TigerLilyChick
Sanzeni Nagi
TigerLilyChick

It's okay. One of the other crew members had internet problems and it caused her to D/C in the middle of the run.

Awww.... cry
Actually the time zone also affected the time that I can online too. ( I'm gmt+8 )

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
I need to get in on one of these crews. mad

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
curtneko
Robotic Chibi-tan
curtneko

so which was the problem

You know, you don't have to worry about me leading anymore. I was covering for Robo since IRL stuff happened. What were we supposed to do, cancel the run and disappoint everyone who was excited for it? Could I have said no to leading? Yes. Did I? No.

Besides, people weren't responding so berserk0 and I had to get random friends to join us (one person who was listed as someone who wanted to do the run, but a family emergency happened and she had to leave before we could start). Then mid-run, one friend had internet issues and she was D/C'ed. That caused us to go from a crew of 6 to a crew of 5.

You know what? I'm sorry that I never led a Hive Crew before. I'm sorry that many of the people in the crew haven't Hived in a while. I'm sorry that I do not fit your standards as a zOMG player. I'm sorry that I'm not as good at leading a crew as Robo is. IT WAS MY FIRST ******** TIME LEADING A HIVE CREW! YOU KNOW WHAT? THIS WILL BE MY ONLY TIME LEADING SO I WON'T HAVE ASSHOLES LIKE YOU RUINING WHAT'S LEFT OF MY INTEREST IN zOMG!

I'M DONE! I'M ******** DONE!

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
Silk Kanishk
I need to get in on one of these crews. mad

Yes, Yes you do 3nodding

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
TigerLilyChick

You know, you don't have to worry about me leading anymore. I was covering for Robo since IRL stuff happened. What were we supposed to do, cancel the run and disappoint everyone who was excited for it? Could I have said no to leading? Yes. Did I? No.

Besides, people weren't responding so berserk0 and I had to get random friends to join us (one person who was listed as someone who wanted to do the run, but a family emergency happened and she had to leave before we could start). Then mid-run, one friend had internet issues and she was D/C'ed. That caused us to go from a crew of 6 to a crew of 5.

You know what? I'm sorry that I never led a Hive Crew before. I'm sorry that many of the people in the crew haven't Hived in a while. I'm sorry that I do not fit your standards as a zOMG player. I'm sorry that I'm not as good at leading a crew as Robo is. IT WAS MY FIRST ******** TIME LEADING A HIVE CREW! YOU KNOW WHAT? THIS WILL BE MY ONLY TIME LEADING SO I WON'T HAVE ASSHOLES LIKE YOU RUINING WHAT'S LEFT OF MY INTEREST IN zOMG!

emotion_hug I wasn't there, but I bet you did great. Don't let Curt's assholery get to you. And seriously, s**t happens. With all that going on, I doubt we woulda made it any farther if I had been leading, either.

IRL Cat

TigerLilyChick
curtneko
Robotic Chibi-tan
curtneko

so which was the problem

i was just taking the piss, don't worry

i'm sure you did fine!

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Robotic Chibi-tan
TigerLilyChick

emotion_hug I wasn't there, but I bet you did great. Don't let Curt's assholery get to you. And seriously, s**t happens. With all that going on, I doubt we woulda made it any farther if I had been leading, either.

*sniffs* I did the best I could. I even let berserk0 choose which striders to kill so he would feel like he was involved. *hugs a teddy bear*

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
TigerLilyChick
Robotic Chibi-tan
TigerLilyChick

*sniffs* I did the best I could. I even let berserk0 choose which striders to kill so he would feel like he was involved. *hugs a teddy bear*

AWWWW *hugs* I'm so proud!

Bashful Pumpkin

11,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cart Raider 100
TigerLilyChick

You did a great job. Sorry I had to bail.

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
TigerLilyChick

You were awesome, don't worry about what the cat said, I wasn't too cooperative and I apologize for that, at the end we do it to have fun (and kill some alien walkers biggrin )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff