Welcome to Gaia! ::

ShrinAgriesti
HollowGruiebo
ShrinAgriesti
No offence, but I would rather use weapons over the rings. Being able to throw your dark star around would be awesome!

-.- yeah, if you wanna throw most of what the dev/admin worked on. Then wait 20 years. *points the necklace* Where you get that necklace >.<
Its one of the summer items. ^^ I wont tell you what store, though, cause I forgot...
Gambino Outfitters

5,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
[AoD2k]
ShrinAgriesti
[AoD2k]
ShrinAgriesti
[AoD2k]
The reason that the weapons we have (i.e. dark star, ancient katana, sun staff, ect) won't be used in the game is because it gives an unfair advantage over newer players (since prices would skyrocket).

The best solution I could think of is to offer both by opening a weapon shop. They could have a small selection of different types of weapons (swords, bows, spears, ect) with very minimal strenght. There could then be rings that, when equiped, would boost the power of the weapons.
I like you, your smart. You could have both weapons and rings! The rings would tell what kind of magic you can cast and stuff and the weapons you can melee with! Thats how it should be done. But yeah, I think that should give up Mini Dark Stars to throw and stuff.

You mean Shurikens?
Shurikens, Kunai, and any other ninja throwing weapon.
I don't know if using actual shurikens and kunais would be a good idea. Those items would most likly be one-use, so once you throw them all, you're out of ammo. Perhaps something like an energy shuriken.
Thats why they would be cheap, not 1k a shuriken, that would just be nuts. Like 10 for 1 shuriken and 15 for 1 kunai
ShrinAgriesti
[AoD2k]
ShrinAgriesti
[AoD2k]
ShrinAgriesti
[AoD2k]
The reason that the weapons we have (i.e. dark star, ancient katana, sun staff, ect) won't be used in the game is because it gives an unfair advantage over newer players (since prices would skyrocket).

The best solution I could think of is to offer both by opening a weapon shop. They could have a small selection of different types of weapons (swords, bows, spears, ect) with very minimal strenght. There could then be rings that, when equiped, would boost the power of the weapons.
I like you, your smart. You could have both weapons and rings! The rings would tell what kind of magic you can cast and stuff and the weapons you can melee with! Thats how it should be done. But yeah, I think that should give up Mini Dark Stars to throw and stuff.

You mean Shurikens?
I don't know if using actual shurikens and kunais would be a good idea. Those items would most likly be one-use, so once you throw them all, you're out of ammo. Perhaps something like an energy shuriken.
Thats why they would be cheap, not 1k a shuriken, that would just be nuts. Like 10 for 1 shuriken and 15 for 1 kunai
I could see that. The other idea I could see is one used in an MMORPG I play called Maplestory: It would cost maybe 5k for a pack of 100 shurikins, but you could buy refills for 500.

5,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
[AoD2k]
ShrinAgriesti
[AoD2k]
ShrinAgriesti
[AoD2k]

You mean Shurikens?
I could see that. The other idea I could see is one used in an MMORPG I play called Maplestory: It would cost maybe 5k for a pack of 100 shurikins, but you could buy refills for 500.
Maybe 1k for 150 shurikens and you can get refils. But 100 for 5k is to much.
ShrinAgriesti
[AoD2k]
ShrinAgriesti
[AoD2k]
ShrinAgriesti
[AoD2k]

You mean Shurikens?
Yeah, you're probibly right.

5,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
[AoD2k]
ShrinAgriesti
[AoD2k]
ShrinAgriesti
[AoD2k]
But its a shame that its already been decided and they wont change it crying
ShrinAgriesti
[AoD2k]
ShrinAgriesti
[AoD2k]
ShrinAgriesti
[AoD2k]
But its a shame that its already been decided and they wont change it crying
has it been?

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'm sure they'll have a shuiken ring.
i think there should be rings and weapons, and maybe later armor and sheilds
ShrinAgriesti
narutofanatic121
my solution for people who want weapons instead of rings...READ THE BOTTOM HALF OF MY SIGNATURE!!!
Your just mad cause you don't have any.

no i could always use my falcon to rip peoples eyes out then it wil eat there heart anyways lunar scythe and darkstar and spirit falcon all cost the same i jus chose the falcon over the others anyways if you want to swing your weapon put in the animation code your self
here is why they chose rings
1. it doesnt change you avatar
2. they dont want to force people to change their avatar
3. rich would domonate the poor
4.people could get hacked at any time if you got hacked and lost everything you wouldnt be a match to anybody not even the cotton puffs
5.animation codes would have to be put in which would delete your weapons and you would be forced to buy the new and improved one for a higher price

its called leveling th plain feild rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Stresshog
My solution: USE THE GODDAMN RINGS.
I'm with him.
jakotsu_1
Stresshog
I'm with him.

me too
Stresshog

best solution yet it was kinda stupid for me to make this any way
and people can still use weapons in battle bif the admins make a attack animation

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff