Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will rings that resemble weapons on Gaia be created?

Yes. 0.225 22.5% [ 9 ]
No. 0.175 17.5% [ 7 ]
Maybe. 0.225 22.5% [ 9 ]
I wish. 0.25 25.0% [ 10 ]
lolwut 0.125 12.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]

Questionable Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Tycoon 200
Maybe some of you haven't noticed, but I think the Mantis ring bears a striking resemblance to the Ninja Sword, an avatar equip you'll eventually be able to make in zOMG or the Ancient Katana, an already existing avatar equip.

Do you think the game developers will make rings that resemble/somewhat resemble avatar equip weapons that we already have? I'd like to get a ring that looks like an Angelbow, myself. c:

Just a thought.
Why not ask them? Or suggest it to them? Gaian staff do listen to peoples' requests, if they like the idea. 3nodding

Questionable Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Tycoon 200
~ Milk Mynk ~
Why not ask them? Or suggest it to them? Gaian staff do listen to peoples' requests, if they like the idea. 3nodding
Okay, I'll suggest it then. c:
Hey, what could be more gaian than the bump ring? A giant hand that pushes monsters around, and belongs in the Chatterbox.

Dapper Regular

genric
Hey, what could be more gaian than the bump ring? A giant hand that pushes monsters around, and belongs in the Chatterbox.

That is the best idea for a ring I've heard so far.

Space Pilot

Then how the hell would you suggest the plethora of items I have equipped work?

Pro Kitten

37,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
Kishu No Kaze
genric

That is the best idea for a ring I've heard so far.

It already is a ring wink
Second ring down: zOMG Ring Gallery

----
FTS, it's Battle
----
The Candy Striper is known to lure little children with its alluring candy shell exterior.
These children are fooled into believing they've found the motherload of candies then
are gobbled up by this vicious carnivorous fish!
HAHAHHAHA! Stupid children...

User Image
I would love to have a flame sword or demon bow created, also please come and check out my battle clan. the burning arrow clan there is a link on my profile and I think my signature

Distinct Warlord

Honestly....no.

It would be repetitive for me. If I already have a Mantis Ring to cause damaga why I want the same ring with other animation? A bad rip-off, as I see. There is already fighting, tanking and healing rings and they are quite original and fully "Gaian". I really prefer them to some swords and staffs animations.
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

That would be interesting. Not sure if in the end, it would be fair though.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image
that would be cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers