Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've read a few topics on this and still need a few things cleared up.

- Does the Sweetheart Ring EVER get soulbound no matter if you gift it, sell it, equip it etc?
- When you buy a ring from the MP and equip it will it go soulbound or only if you swap CL's with another ring? I remember a few years back, maybe even longer I sold my favorite item to buy rings that were CL of 10.0 or close, and was going to swap the the CL's to my rings I wanted to use. Then go and sell the rings I just bought but got soulbound in the process.
- Lastly any idea where the Integrity ring came from? I dont remember ever getting it or buying it...Just showed up when I logged on after a long time.

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Hey there!

• Ring: Sweetheart never soulbinds. c:
  • As far as I know, unsoulbound rings are supposed to soulbind when you equip them in your ring tray, but I don't think that glitch was ever fixed ( or it's really spotty ), so swapping levels was used to soulbind them... basically: swapping Charge Levels will soulbind your rings. If more information is known about this, feel free to correct me. ^^;;
  • Ring: Integrity came from a huge glitch a few years ago. Some players were abusing the fact that you could get Rings that were higher than CL10.0 when the limit was 10.0... when the glitch was fixed, anyone that had rings higher than 10.0 got Ring: Abuse and people that had at least 1 ring that was 10.0 but no higher, got Ring: Integrity. This was the only way to get Integrity. You only get one, if you got one at all... so treasure it. :b

I hope this helps!
Ren Orenji Doragon
Hey there!

• Ring: Sweetheart never soulbinds. c:
  • As far as I know, unsoulbound rings are supposed to soulbind when you equip them in your ring tray, but I don't think that glitch was ever fixed ( or it's really spotty ), so swapping levels was used to soulbind them... basically: swapping Charge Levels will soulbind your rings. If more information is known about this, feel free to correct me. ^^;;
  • Ring: Integrity came from a huge glitch a few years ago. Some players were abusing the fact that you could get Rings that were higher than CL10.0 when the limit was 10.0... when the glitch was fixed, anyone that had rings higher than 10.0 got Ring: Abuse and people that had at least 1 ring that was 10.0 but no higher, got Ring: Integrity. This was the only way to get Integrity. You only get one, if you got one at all... so treasure it. :b

I hope this helps!

Hey look, you actually posted in the z!F since... forever.
Unless I'm missing out on something.
So for example, I buy Sweetheart Ring with 1.0 CL and upgrade it to 10.0, use it for awhile (equip it) I could still sell it after that? It's NEVER going to be soulbound?
Catastrophobic
So for example, I buy Sweetheart Ring with 1.0 CL and upgrade it to 10.0, use it for awhile (equip it) I could still sell it after that? It's NEVER going to be soulbound?

Event rings are never soulbound.
Fortune's Favor, Sweet Heart, and Sugar Rush.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff