Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Abomination

21,350 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Do you think we should have one? The ringset part of some guides seems incomplete. So what do you think?

Relentless Glitch

What do you mean by incomplete? Did you mean other ringsets that are user-created and not necessarily part of the ones found in the In Game Help?
No other sets give special bonuses like those.

Z!F's Guide to Rings, Sets and GHI.

Invisible Abomination

21,350 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Dalia Royce
What do you mean by incomplete? Did you mean other ringsets that are user-created and not necessarily part of the ones found in the In Game Help?
No other sets give special bonuses like those.

Z!F's Guide to Rings, Sets and GHI.

I mean is a guide focused on explaining how and where ringsets are best used.

Saxy Coder

Until you hit the crew-based areas (SMOB/EB, DMS), I say go for whatever you want.
While you're leveling up, you're usually experimenting with different rings and seeing what things do.
I know I kept on switching out rings and trying different long-range ones to see which I liked the best o3o
And the newbies who would need the ringset advice usually don't come to the forums

If you're looking to make one though, you might want to consider making a solo ringset guide, since the only other one we have is pretty outdated.

[ List of all zOMG! Guides -- If you want to browse and see what areas are missing guides ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff