Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pachulo
Xeroth
Pachulo
Xeroth
Pachulo
Xeroth
What was it a year ago that they said weapons would not be used in it? Mainly because since their donation items there is only a limited supply of them. Therefore they would have to re-release them thus ******** the economy and pissing people off.

They dont need to be re-released they can just make crappy remakes like they have done with every other 03 domation item.

OMFG - OMG
Minis - Gotis/Banis

and so on.
yes but then they would just b***h that the originals should be stronger and it would just go on and on. The problem is that unless the items are open for everyone to have they can't be of any use but looks. You will never see a ring (or atleast I hope not) as part of the donation items.

Of course, Rings will make it to the donations itmes, i mean since know we still have time to donate after the donation has been relesed when people see the ring they will go and doante which means profit for gaia.

But anyway its ******** stupid that we cant use the donation items at the end there will always be an advantage and anyway if you dont want to fight aganist people with adtanges dont simple as that.
You are not understanding though yes there is always advantages but those advantages should always be open to everyone not just a select few. I don't think your reading my entire post. What I'm saying is no game out there only allows for said members to hold an advantage. Even if they hold that advantage its still possible for other people to get said advantage.

You can get the adtange confused

Go out there and exchange is easy or donate to the site, the gauntlest are low as ******** being 30k or so each. plus is not like you cant get Katanas or gauntlets they are easy to find, every single donation item thats a weapon can be found in large scale in the Mp.
But still a limited scale. Also if they were used as weapons they wouldn't be there. Everyone would buy them up and once they're gone they're gone. There is no more coming out nada nothing. Therefore everyone who would come later on would be screwed out of those weapon choices. thus making more of a problem then people whining about weapons being in the game in the first place.
Pachulo
Xeroth
Pachulo
Xeroth
Pachulo
Xeroth
What was it a year ago that they said weapons would not be used in it? Mainly because since their donation items there is only a limited supply of them. Therefore they would have to re-release them thus ******** the economy and pissing people off.

They dont need to be re-released they can just make crappy remakes like they have done with every other 03 domation item.

OMFG - OMG
Minis - Gotis/Banis

and so on.
yes but then they would just b***h that the originals should be stronger and it would just go on and on. The problem is that unless the items are open for everyone to have they can't be of any use but looks. You will never see a ring (or atleast I hope not) as part of the donation items.

Of course, Rings will make it to the donations itmes, i mean since know we still have time to donate after the donation has been relesed when people see the ring they will go and doante which means profit for gaia.

But anyway its ******** stupid that we cant use the donation items at the end there will always be an advantage and anyway if you dont want to fight aganist people with adtanges dont simple as that.
You are not understanding though yes there is always advantages but those advantages should always be open to everyone not just a select few. I don't think your reading my entire post. What I'm saying is no game out there only allows for said members to hold an advantage. Even if they hold that advantage its still possible for other people to get said advantage.

Go out there and exchange is easy or donate to the site, the gauntlest are low as ******** being 30k or so each. plus is not like you cant get Katanas or gauntlets they are easy to find, every single donation item thats a weapon can be found in large scale in the Mp.

Dude how many MMO's have you played in your life time...? I my self have found my self catching agro with gaia because I'm used to the mmos and makeing money to me is more time consumeing. Hell almost everything on my avi my gf gave to me because she uses her parents paypal and I'm a broke b*****d.There are people on this site that hardly have access to a good computer or connection so they have to goto places like the library and they sure as hell dont have access to a paypal or creditcard. Catching up in gaia would be next to inpossible...I agree with the wise raccoon here 3nodding
Drake Valdamerian
Pachulo
Xeroth
Pachulo
Xeroth

Dude how many MMO's have you played in your life time...? I my self have found my self catching agro with gaia because I'm used to the mmos and makeing money to me is more time consumeing. Hell almost everything on my avi my gf gave to me because she uses her parents paypal and I'm a broke b*****d.There are people on this site that hardly have access to a good computer or connection so they have to goto places like the library and they sure as hell dont have access to a paypal or creditcard. Catching up in gaia would be next to inpossible...I agree with the wise raccoon here 3nodding

I have played:
Flyff
Runescapr
WoW
SilkRoad

And some more i cant think right now.

Plus with the Battle Systme more gold so more inflation,.
Xeroth
Pachulo
Xeroth
Pachulo
Xeroth

But still a limited scale. Also if they were used as weapons they wouldn't be there. Everyone would buy them up and once they're gone they're gone. There is no more coming out nada nothing. Therefore everyone who would come later on would be screwed out of those weapon choices. thus making more of a problem then people whining about weapons being in the game in the first place.

They will NOT stop being out there, why becouse they will inflate for some time and people will profit out of it, i mean if they do raise i would sell mine in an instant and then rebuy, thing just not disapper man there will always be out trhere.
I really dont care if the rich have a advantage or not I just want this to happen really soon. Oh and if the rich Gaians have a advantage so what? The more better reason foe me to brake their faces in.

So people stop complaining and just be glad that we are gonna have a kick a** time with this mmo mode for Gaia.......
Pachulo
Drake Valdamerian
Pachulo
Xeroth
Pachulo
Xeroth

I have played:
Flyff
Runescapr
WoW
SilkRoad

I dont think that they are going to be giveing out outstanding amounts of gold infact I think that the loot that they speak of, of course rare will have power rings and the most part are going to be quest loot that you have to take to someone and reture it probly for experience or a power ring you see its the nature of a mmo.
Pachulo
Xeroth
Pachulo
Xeroth
Pachulo
Xeroth

They will NOT stop being out there, why becouse they will inflate for some time and people will profit out of it, i mean if they do raise i would sell mine in an instant and then rebuy, thing just not disapper man there will always be out trhere.
No they don't dissapear but there is only a limited amount of them and since that is the case all a rich gaian would have to do to dominate is buy as many weapons up as he can so they aren't available for other people. Thus he would be holding onto them to weaken his opponents....... what do you not understand donation items will never be re-released thus no more of them once they have all been bought up. Trust me there is asshats out there that would buy them up just to keep them out of the hands of others so they could dominate.
Xeroth
Pachulo
Xeroth
Pachulo
Xeroth

No they don't dissapear but there is only a limited amount of them and since that is the case all a rich gaian would have to do to dominate is buy as many weapons up as he can so they aren't available for other people. Thus he would be holding onto them to weaken his opponents....... what do you not understand donation items will never be re-released thus no more of them once they have all been bought up. Trust me there is asshats out there that would buy them up just to keep them out of the hands of others so they could dominate.

can I add you as a friend
Xeroth
Pachulo
Xeroth
Pachulo
Xeroth

I never said anything about Re-Relesing sweatdrop .

Anyway i doubt people can do that, and anyway if some want to that they will have to spend at least 10 mill if they want to dominate a single donation item and when i say dominate i mean having all of them not just some all, and the popel that can affor it wont waste their gold in that cool
Drake Valdamerian
Pachulo
Drake Valdamerian
Pachulo
Xeroth

I have played:
Flyff
Runescapr
WoW
SilkRoad

I dont think that they are going to be giveing out outstanding amounts of gold infact I think that the loot that they speak of, of course rare will have power rings and the most part are going to be quest loot that you have to take to someone and reture it probly for experience or a power ring you see its the nature of a mmo.

Actully they will be just like Diamond back and their familys.
Pachulo
Xeroth
Pachulo
Xeroth
Pachulo
Xeroth

Anyway i doubt people can do that, and anyway if some want to that they will have to spend at least 10 mill if they want to dominate a single donation item and when i say dominate i mean having all of them not just some all, and the popel that can affor it wont waste their gold in that cool
Bots and if the bots buy them the bots get banned thus losing items. I've seen s**t like this go down. And there is plenty of millionare gaians out there. More then enough that are illegal.
Xeroth
Pachulo
Xeroth
Pachulo
Xeroth

Well it was interesting trying to help you argue a point to someone that knows nothing about games I'll talk to ya later about real points of interest when it comes to the gaia mmo see ya coon
Xeroth
Pachulo
Xeroth
Pachulo
Xeroth

Bots and if the bots buy them the bots get banned thus losing items. I've seen s**t like this go down. And there is plenty of millionare gaians out there. More then enough that are illegal.

pshh of course bots are out there, but yet no item is being controlled by a single person is it?
Working Hard= Sitting countless hours surfing Gaia Online.
Pachulo
Xeroth
Pachulo
Xeroth
Pachulo
Xeroth

pshh of course bots are out there, but yet no item is being controlled by a single person is it?
Look if your not even going to bother to see things from the other side and remain ignorant I'm not even going to bother. I realise why people want to use weapons I just believe that its better if they are not used.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff