Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Conversationalist

9,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
If anyone has any other ways, please share it. I want this to be here to help people who accidentally salvage or are just starting. Post it here and i will showcase them in a reserved post near the beginning.

9,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Saxy Coder

WE SHALL NOT CONFORM
WE ORGANIZE RINGS HOW WE WANT emotion_donotwant

Seriously though, you might want to check this thread for how people tend to organize their inventories.

9,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Lady Saxophone
WE SHALL NOT CONFORM

Seriously though, you might want to check this thread for how people tend to organize their inventories.

Whoops. didnt notice there was a thread for it already. XD i was too lazy to look honestly

Saxy Coder

[.x.]Flying Fox Man[.x.]
Lady Saxophone
WE SHALL NOT CONFORM

Whoops. didnt notice there was a thread for it already. XD i was too lazy to look honestly
I just remembered because of some of the funny invos people had
If you want to go make a guide about it though, go ahead ;o That thread was more of a discussion / "post your screenies" thing

9,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Lady Saxophone
[.x.]Flying Fox Man[.x.]
Lady Saxophone
WE SHALL NOT CONFORM

I just remembered because of some of the funny invos people had
If you want to go make a guide about it though, go ahead ;o That thread was more of a discussion / "post your screenies" thing
If i make it though, i will need some help. XD i havent made a forum in about 4years, and forgot how to make a good guide

Saxy Coder

[.x.]Flying Fox Man[.x.]
If i make it though, i will need some help. XD i havent made a forum in about 4years, and forgot how to make a good guide
A) Don't listen to your ego. Your own method(s) is not the most perfect thing. Consider other methods of doing things that work just fine.
B) You're selling a guide, not yourself
C) Don't assume
^ Things which tend to happen to other guides -w-

Go ahead and just start writing though ;o This community loves to point out things to add or change once given a template

9,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Lady Saxophone
[.x.]Flying Fox Man[.x.]
A) Don't listen to your ego. Your own method(s) is not the most perfect thing. Consider other methods of doing things that work just fine.
B) You're selling a guide, not yourself
C) Don't assume
^ Things which tend to happen to other guides -w-

Go ahead and just start writing though ;o This community loves to point out things to add or change once given a template

Alright, well, i will take the time doing that when i get the chance. right now, time to cook.
After years of catching glimpses of peoples' ring inventories, via screenies, I've noticed that almost everyone organizes their rings differently. I, for example, like to keep the top row empty.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That way when I get new ring drops, I know what they are and don't have to search for them or wonder where my old drops ended and the new ones begin. It's all right there at the top. Second row is comprised of the rings I'm most likely to swap out with the ones in my tray, depending on what I'm planning to do. Then the rest...in no particular order...more or less. Then my extras.
After seeing what new ring I have, I usually take a few minutes to organize them into my inventory so the top row is empty again for my next run.
I organize my inventory like I organize my room. dramallama

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces