Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hot Bachelor

Just wondering everyone's opinion on this.

Go!

Gaia needs to make some money to fund zomg.
(But then gaia needs no money, right?)

Devoted Noob

Little Innocent Cupcake
Just wondering everyone's opinion on this.

Go!

Gaia needs to make some money to fund zomg.
(But then gaia needs no money, right?)

...They did rerease it... like 8 times....

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Madame Lost v2

They have? eek Where? I would love to know!

Devoted Noob

Ren Orenji Doragon
Madame Lost v2

It was a couple years ago back when the game was still popular. The fact they're actually going to do "maintenance" is weird at all since they haven't cared about the game for years.

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Madame Lost v2
Ren Orenji Doragon
Madame Lost v2

It was a couple years ago back when the game was still popular. The fact they're actually going to do "maintenance" is weird at all since they haven't cared about the game for years.

You mean this? That's the only release that I know of... sweatdrop

I can poke around for those other 8 re-release dates, but I'm fairly certain that it was only in the shop just that once...

Devoted Noob

Ren Orenji Doragon
Madame Lost v2
Ren Orenji Doragon
Madame Lost v2

I can poke around for those other 8 re-release dates, but I'm fairly certain that it was only in the shop just that once...

The "like 8 times" was an exaggeration. I'm pretty sure they rereleased it again at one point or another. But, if you've seen The op's other threads, she's trolling. xD Please don't take it too seriously.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Madame Lost v2
Ren Orenji Doragon
Madame Lost v2
Ren Orenji Doragon
Madame Lost v2

The "like 8 times" was an exaggeration. I'm pretty sure they rereleased it again at one point or another. But, if you've seen The op's other threads, she's trolling. xD Please don't take it too seriously.

The only "re-releases" were the times that sweetheart was given as a prize for zOMG!-related contests. It was only in the cash shop once.

Devoted Noob

ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
Madame Lost v2
Ren Orenji Doragon
Madame Lost v2
Ren Orenji Doragon
Madame Lost v2

The only "re-releases" were the times that sweetheart was given as a prize for zOMG!-related contests. It was only in the cash shop once.

That's what I meant. Was just too lazy to specify and it also would have deterred other questions related. xD

Hot Bachelor

Madame Lost v2

I heard that!

Re-releasing it a few more times wouldn't hurt... razz

Devoted Noob

Little Innocent Cupcake
Madame Lost v2

I heard that!

XD I mean that nicely coming from another troll. Ever heard of Madame Lost or Captain Lost Nipples?

Hot Bachelor

Madame Lost v2
Little Innocent Cupcake
Madame Lost v2

I heard that!

XD I mean that nicely coming from another troll. Ever heard of Madame Lost or Captain Lost Nipples?

Maybe...
I know a Madam Chai... and another Captain _____ Nipples... but no.

Timid Bunny

to fund zomg? yeah..., i remembered when those summons were put in the shop with the intention to save zomg, later it was revealed that the money was put into a common "revenue pool" for all of gaia... in the end, cash used to purchase dms-amulets and various in-game items and whatnot did not end up to be dedicated to any development or further maintenance of this game whatsoever ~w~;

Wheezing Exhibitionist

★★★

--- nah. they'd just take the money. steal your kidneys. and carry on leaving zOMG to die.

Devoted Noob

Little Innocent Cupcake
Madame Lost v2
Little Innocent Cupcake
Madame Lost v2

I heard that!

Maybe...
I know a Madam Chai... and another Captain _____ Nipples... but no.

Ah. You only joined in 2012, you weren't here for my shenanigans. xD

Hot Bachelor

lukewarm pizza
★★★

--- nah. they'd just take the money. steal your kidneys. and carry on leaving zOMG to die.
Ouch. Dat hurt.

Btw, your art is beautiful.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas