Welcome to Gaia! ::

Higurashi_Kagome_IY
Well, you say that cause you must be one of those 2003 gaians.
I know, but theres nothing worry about..there's not much people here cause it's halloween.
You're right, we are saying that because we're "one of those." I'm glad Gaiais thanking the people that have stuck with them for all these years, the ones that have not only been here from the beginning, but have been willing to stick with the community for 5 years. It is simply their show of appreciation for senior members, which is nice since I don't feel like they always do that.

Aged Regular

Just wait.
They'll release it sooner or later.
Anyway right now a lot maintenance is going for the new people.
Not only will the crowds be clogged, but it also allows people to get into different areas, so that not everyone is doing the same quest at the same time. It's not unheard of. Calm yourself.

Divine Muse

Miss Skitty
Not only will the crowds be clogged, but it also allows people to get into different areas, so that not everyone is doing the same quest at the same time. It's not unheard of. Calm yourself.

*Fawns over your Nicolae icon*
Sorry to be random. sweatdrop

Beloved Faun

7,550 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
-__- or you could have gotten a head start ticket like i did

you whine an awful lot for easy solution to your problem

All Bishounens's Princess

Sparkling Bunny

God, I'm not a newbie, I've been around for almost a year.

plus..they don't have to say "zOMG! IS HERE!!1!!11!" in the announcment..it should say "zOMG is here for people from the 06 "-_- cause..it's not really here for almost all the people on Gaia..cause not everyone is from the 03, 04 05- etc.
Higurashi_Kagome_IY

Contradiction detected. ninja

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Higurashi_Kagome_IY

plus..they don't have to say "zOMG! IS HERE!!1!!11!" in the announcment..it should say "zOMG is here for people from the 06 "-_- cause..it's not really here for almost all the people on Gaia..cause not everyone is from the 03, 04 05- etc.
To get technical, it says "zOMG is almost here", implying that not everyone has access to it.

Stop whining about it so much. At the rate it's going we'll have everyone playing with the next few weeks. If you REALLY wanted to play it this early, buy a head start ticket.

Beloved Faun

7,550 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
Bink has anyone actually used your signature *off topic* o_o just curious
Thinking there is hatred over something so minor is not a good thing.
The MMO is in beta, they need to test the servers load capacity.

Assimilated Wolf

I'm actually a little offended that you call Gaia gradually letting people in based on join up date racist. What race is suffering from hatred or intolerance exactly?

All Bishounens's Princess

Sparkling Bunny

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
See? it actually says.."ZOMG IS HERE" but it's not, really. ¬¬

Shameless Consumer

I think you need to look at a dictionary real quick before you start parroting words you've seen in the latest EI announcement. You shouldn't just throw around a word like that.
Bink14
Higurashi_Kagome_IY

Contradiction detected. ninja

yeah..comapred to people from '03..being on gaia one year
does make you a newbie ninja
It's called Ageism, not racism. And then, it's not even that. Someone I know who is in their 30s has to wait for zOMG the same as those in their teens. It's fairness. And besides, the game is free, and it's most likely less than a week until you get your chance. Hush, child.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff