Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guys I don't even know how to play this game tbh. I've played a little and done some of the quests but I have to think there is more than walking around doing stuff for people and killing flamingos and garden gnomes? Please help sad sad sad

Fatcat

Well that's most of it. You're just missing the social aspect. A lot of people play to make friends.

Also, there's more than just village greens so as you level up you'll get to kill different and more difficult monsters and play in different instances like Doll Shrine, Shallow Seas, and Dead Mans Shadow.

Just keep following the story line and completing quests and crew up with people if you run into them.

TasteChaos's King

Duck

Well, it is basically walking around doing stuff for people and killing animated if you wanna finish the story, which will be hard because some quests are broken.
But if you go into the saw mill or shallow seas, if people still do those, or DMS you'll meet awesome people, make wonderful friends and have a blast. It's worth it.
b0nerita
Well that's most of it. You're just missing the social aspect. A lot of people play to make friends.

Also, there's more than just village greens so as you level up you'll get to kill different and more difficult monsters and play in different instances like Doll Shrine, Shallow Seas, and Dead Mans Shadow.

Just keep following the story line and completing quests and crew up with people if you run into them.

Thank you, very much. And thank you for replying!
Whispers of Delusion
Well, it is basically walking around doing stuff for people and killing animated if you wanna finish the story, which will be hard because some quests are broken.
But if you go into the saw mill or shallow seas, if people still do those, or DMS you'll meet awesome people, make wonderful friends and have a blast. It's worth it.

WHERE ARE THOSE lol everyone is talking about them in the forums but idek????

TasteChaos's King

Duck

jobiee_bby
Whispers of Delusion

The saw mill is located in Bass'ken lake, it's a good place to level from CL 4 to 10.
Shallow seas is located in Gold Beach, for this you'll need certain rings at CL 10 (at least 2 buffs, hack, slash, fire rain/mantis, wish, 1 or 2 passives).
And DMS (Dead man's shadow, not dead man's pass) is located in Bill's ranch, this is the only place where you can level up past CL 10 and you'll need certain rings at CL 10 (at least 2 buffs, hack, slash, mantis, shuriken, 2 passives)

Super Junior

jobiee_bby
Whispers of Delusion

Saw mill is at Bassken Lake
Shallow Seas is at Gold Beach
Deadman's Shadow (or dms) is at Deadman's Pass, at Bill's Ranch
SS and dms require cl 10 tho, so you should farm Saw when you get there
Whispers of Delusion
jobiee_bby
Whispers of Delusion

The saw mill is located in Bass'ken lake, it's a good place to level from CL 4 to 10.
Shallow seas is located in Gold Beach, for this you'll need certain rings at CL 10 (at least 2 buffs, hack, slash, fire rain/mantis, wish, 1 or 2 passives).
And DMS (Dead man's shadow, not dead man's pass) is located in Bill's ranch, this is the only place where you can level up past CL 10 and you'll need certain rings at CL 10 (at least 2 buffs, hack, slash, mantis, shuriken, 2 passives)

I know this is probably stupid but I can't even get to Bass'ken Lake sad

TasteChaos's King

Duck

jobiee_bby
Whispers of Delusion
jobiee_bby
Whispers of Delusion

Yeah, if you go through the null you'll need to attune the crystals first. This is done by going in the null in these area's.
You'll need to be a certain charge level to survive in these area's and get max loot.
Whispers of Delusion
jobiee_bby
Whispers of Delusion
jobiee_bby
Whispers of Delusion

Yeah, if you go through the null you'll need to attune the crystals first. This is done by going in the null in these area's.
You'll need to be a certain charge level to survive in these area's and get max loot.

how do I get a charge enough??

TasteChaos's King

Duck

jobiee_bby
Whispers of Delusion
jobiee_bby
Whispers of Delusion
jobiee_bby
Whispers of Delusion

how do I get a charge enough??

By finding new rings and upgrading these with orbs.
How do you make a ring set?!

Fatcat

Nanomimes

If you're talking about sets like the Angel Set and Ninja Set, you just put the four rings that make them on one hand.

For instance, ninja would be Divinity, Ghost, Mantis, and Shuriken in either the first four or last four ring slots.
b0nerita
Nanomimes

If you're talking about sets like the Angel Set and Ninja Set, you just put the four rings that make them on one hand.

For instance, ninja would be Divinity, Ghost, Mantis, and Shuriken in either the first four or last four ring slots.

Thank you so much!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces