Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alrighty folks, lemme just get the ball rolling:

1. What might be the maximum charge level for all rings in general? (Mantis, Solar Ray, Bump, etc.)
2. What might be the drop rate of rings in monsters? (You don't have to be exact to the decimal point. Gimme an example, like slim to none.)
3. What areas are accessible within the open beta?
4. This is completely off topic, but where the hell do I find the lucky coin?
5. Whatever happened to the guy (was it Alex?) in the tutorial of the game?
6. Is there a direct storyline on what's going on in zOMG?
7. Where and what rings are there to be obtained?
8. What are the functions of clans within the game? (I understand Crews, but clans escape me)
9. When will the open beta version of the game be closed? I don't want the fun to go away. D:

10. If a rooster is sitting on a roof, right in the middle (Imagine this as the roof, the rooster being at the point: /) and laid an egg, which way would the egg tumble?

There, I'm done. biggrin
1) 10, I believe.
2) I believe it is Less than 1%, but some people have been saying it was lowered even farther, but it's probably because of the memory leak.
3) Barton, the sewers(Once you leave, your gone for good), Village Greens, Dead Man's Pass, Bill's Ranch, Zen Garden's, Bassken Lake, Otami Ruins, Underwater aqueduct, Golden Beach, that's all I can think of right now...
4) Not sure.
5) I don't think it ever explains it.
6) yes, things have came to life, and you use special rings to reverse their animation. More and more is revealed throughout the game.
7) there are 40 rings, and they can be obtained from quest and monster drops. There is a ring list thread somewhere, and if you look up 'ring' on the market place you should also be able to see them.
cool You can talk to people in your clan wherever they are, and it overall just makes things easier to set up.
9) We don't know, but when it does, you won't loose anything(But you might have to start over, not too sure)
10) Roosters don't lay eggs.
hoow do you save, i was one of the beta's and i coud still never figure this out.
TopoWellwinger
Alrighty folks, lemme just get the ball rolling:

1. What might be the maximum charge level for all rings in general? (Mantis, Solar Ray, Bump, etc.)
2. What might be the drop rate of rings in monsters? (You don't have to be exact to the decimal point. Gimme an example, like slim to none.)
3. What areas are accessible within the open beta?
4. This is completely off topic, but where the hell do I find the lucky coin?
5. Whatever happened to the guy (was it Alex?) in the tutorial of the game?
6. Is there a direct storyline on what's going on in zOMG?
7. Where and what rings are there to be obtained?
8. What are the functions of clans within the game? (I understand Crews, but clans escape me)
9. When will the open beta version of the game be closed? I don't want the fun to go away. D:

10. If a rooster is sitting on a roof, right in the middle (Imagine this as the roof, the rooster being at the point: /) and laid an egg, which way would the egg tumble?

There, I'm done. biggrin

1 - 10
2 - Sorry, that one I don't know.
3 - Train, sewers (only in training), Barton, Village Greens, Bill's Ranch, Zen Garden, Old Aqueduc, Bassk'en, the Beach, the Hive... and two more areas I think. But basically, 100% of the created world is available. The rest may come in expensions later.
4 - Look at the fountain, if you get a message that it's NOT there, go to the well North-West from said fountain.
5 - Frank. We don't know yet. (or ask someone who'se further in the game)
6 - You mean related to Gaia, not yet. Unless the Animated is what the fortune teller was talking about.
7 - Go to the Makata's ring FAQ, it tells you everything.
8 - Not sure.
9 - Closed beta was BEFORE open beta. It's open beta and then we'll go into alpha.
10 - Roosters don't lay eggs.
yagami-senpai
hoow do you save, i was one of the beta's and i coud still never figure this out.

It saves automatically, you don't have to do anything.
Taiga Ameca
yagami-senpai

It saves automatically, you don't have to do anything.

really?
ok thanks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas