Welcome to Gaia! ::

So what really is th Battle thing thier working on? is it a whole nother game or is it going to be in the games section? What does the gameplay even look like? Im just asking questions so if any of u have answers plz tell. Thx ninja
CoolioTim49
So what really is th Battle thing thier working on? is it a whole nother game or is it going to be in the games section? What does the gameplay even look like? Im just asking questions so if any of u have answers plz tell. Thx ninja
if you read the first page of the "second info release" sticky and look at the links, it will tell you every bit of info thats avaliable to gaians, I recommend looking there
killavolt
CoolioTim49
if you read the first page of the "second info release" sticky and look at the links, it will tell you every bit of info thats avaliable to gaians, I recommend looking there

I did and it doesnt really make sense. Do u know anyplace besides youtube that showas gameplay?
CoolioTim49
killavolt
CoolioTim49

I did and it doesnt really make sense. Do u know anyplace besides youtube that showas gameplay?

I assure you that what you've already seen is all there is right now, the next info release at the end of the month may bring to light more stuff
CoolioTim49
killavolt
CoolioTim49

Look at the info pages. The first info page should show an in game picture. There are no video's (that are actually real) that will show the actual game play for the MMO. If they don't make sence, then read them over until they do make sence.
CoolioTim49
killavolt
CoolioTim49

It's just going to be a new way to get stuff on gaia like every other game they have.
oh ok thx guys
*Threadicus!LOCKICUS!*
darn..well...im no Harry Potter...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out