Welcome to Gaia! ::

I never noticed how often I use my mouse.
On a side note, how fast does your internet connection have to be to avoid lagging out?

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
I'd say it would have to be decent, but not ungodly fast.

I feel your pain, too. Playing on a laptop without a USB mouse kinda blows.

Shameless Gawker

really? I use a laptop to play... mouse is never a problem...Usually use the arrow keys to move and the ~ key to target. Rarely have the occasion for my mouse pad.User Image

User Image

Friendly Lover

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
x__s o y m i l k

really? I use a laptop to play... mouse is never a problem...Usually use the arrow keys to move and the ~ key to target. Rarely have the occasion for my mouse pad.User Image

User Image

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
The touch-pad can be a pain to use sometimes. That's why I always use a mouse.

IRL Noob

11,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
I've always played with my laptop so after years of doing it I kinda got use to it and I don't think I could play with a mouse haha

-Keesune-'s Significant Otter

Dapper Stalker

I don't have a desk so I've always had to manage with just my touchpad* and keys as well. You get used to it after a while though, don't fret! Plus you feel kinda pro about it after a while. emotion_awesome

*and a slightly dodgy touch pad at that because the right/left click buttons are part of the pad itself instead of separate buttons below it. >.>;

Sometimes the lag you experience is due to the server itself, and no amount of awesome internet connection will help you. However, I do recommend switching ring animations to 'Self Only', graphics to 'Low' and closing down excess programs while you play if you don't do so already.

Charitable Giver

12,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Generic Label
I've always played with my laptop so after years of doing it I kinda got use to it and I don't think I could play with a mouse haha
i agree i don't think i could play with a mouse either LOL

Wench

Quote:

User Image

Lonely Member

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I play on my PC laptop with an external mouse for ZOMG. I couldn't play it on my mac. Not without an external mouse.

Magical Gekko

sailoranimecode
I play on my PC laptop with an external mouse for ZOMG. I couldn't play it on my mac. Not without an external mouse.

Really? I play on my mac without an external mouse. Absolutely problems. Instead of clicking on my targets I just use the 'q' key, and use my keys to move. Try it out for yourself and see how it works ^^

Greedy Noob

☆•••►✿
      I can play zOMG on a laptop, however it got so crazy that I had to temporarily step away mrgreen
      User Image

Perfect Saint

I actually bought a high sensitivity gaming mouse (not that I play games often though) for my laptop. I just don't like those silly touchpads. Even with a mouse, I do like keyboard shortcuts.

Lonely Member

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
sugarcreamrush
sailoranimecode

Really? I play on my mac without an external mouse. Absolutely problems. Instead of clicking on my targets I just use the 'q' key, and use my keys to move. Try it out for yourself and see how it works ^^

Really. And that's the toughest part for me, is using the keys instead of the mouse. Plus, I'm more comfortable with the mouse.

Obsessed Marshall

71,375 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Marshall's Love 500
  • Conventioneer 300
I use a laptop too, the only times when i use the mouse is going in and out of null, doing switches, going through doors, and getting freebies

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff