Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Ladykiller

My crew and I are trying to get "garlic sprouts" in order to plant garlics for Bill's quest.

However, we've killed a shitton of garlics and nope, haven't gotten any yet.

It's been like this for a day or so.

Are we doing something wrong? Are there specific garlics we need to KO? Is there a certain area of Bill's Ranch we should be KOing at?

Thanks guys, for any help.

O.G. Ladykiller

Anyone? :/ Even if you're having the same problem.
You shouldn't need a crew for that. Maybe you're not strong enough yet?

Well, the servers have been crashing and not letting anyone get loot items or quest updates. That could be a reason. You should kill the garlic in fields to the right of his farm. Not all the Garlic sprouts give you the item you need.

I don't know what else to tell you.

O.G. Ladykiller

Vermillllion
You shouldn't need a crew for that. Maybe you're not strong enough yet?

Thanks for the reply.

I don't really need a crew for it; I can kill them fine on my own, and I've completed all the other quests prior to this one, so I should be at an appropriate level for this.

We actually crewed up because all three of us were having the same problem with being unable to get to get the sprouts and all, haha.

O.G. Ladykiller

Dolly Faice

Well, the servers have been crashing and not letting anyone get loot items or quest updates. That could be a reason. You should kill the garlic in fields to the right of his farm. Not all the Garlic sprouts give you the item you need.

I don't know what else to tell you.

To the right of his farm. Okay, I'll try and be more specific about it, thanks. (:

I was thinking it could be because of the loot items / quest updates issue. It started around last night, and now that I think about it, I was having some other quest update issues too.

Not sure how many garlics I have to kill. But it could be a glitch, so I'll stop worrying. Thanks again. (:
Well...

Try your luck toward the middle of the Forrest. It could take hours. Or you buy it in the Mp. surprised
You only kill the garlic in the eastern area. They don't always hand them out when they die. It took me a while finish that quest.

Omnipresent Duck

23,165 Points
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I dont know if they fixed the drop rate, but Garlic Sprouts seem to be a rarer drop.

Edit: Also, there's no specific area where it drops. Just hit the garlics until you need them. They normally require 3. If it's glitched and says you still need more, get the standard 5 that was during zETA testing. Maybe that'll work.

O.G. Ladykiller

Vermillllion
Well...

Try your luck toward the middle of the Forrest. It could take hours. Or you buy it in the Mp. surprised

Oh, does buying it in the MP work? I didn't know that buying items in the MP would actually register them in the game, but I never tried it, so, haha.

This is really good to know, thanks a lot. (:

O.G. Ladykiller

Sunnisha
You only kill the garlic in the eastern area. They don't always hand them out when they die. It took me a while finish that quest.

I'm guessing the eastern area is the "forested" area? I'll have to make sure I'm right in that spot, then.

Okay, I was wondering if maybe it was just a rare drop or something. Glad to know it's not only me who is going really slowly through this quest. Thanks. (:

Valiant Jackling

it took be a good while to get the sprouts. But think of it this way. At least your on and might get G'hi lvl's and you might bet loot and charge orbs from the killing spree XD

O.G. Ladykiller

Kristina Hitori
I dont know if they fixed the drop rate, but Garlic Sprouts seem to be a rarer drop.

Edit: Also, there's no specific area where it drops. Just hit the garlics until you need them. They normally require 3. If it's glitched and says you still need more, get the standard 5 that was during zETA testing. Maybe that'll work.

Rarer drop, thanks. I had no idea there was such complexity behind drop rates, haha.

Anywhere'll work? I guess I'll just go after every garlic I see, then, no matter what the location.

So I need 3 garlic sprouts? Haha, I'll be happy when I even get one. XD

Okay, and if three doesn't do it, I'll go for 5. Thanks! (:

O.G. Ladykiller

Erailea
it took be a good while to get the sprouts. But think of it this way. At least your on and might get G'hi lvl's and you might bet loot and charge orbs from the killing spree XD

That's a positive way to look at it! XD Haha, thanks for the insight.

Invisible Poster

I got my sprouts on the second day....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas