Welcome to Gaia! ::

[First Idea]Well i Was thinking if they made this Event maybe the Pet system that MAYBE comes out(as said by Qix)Could be something similar to this like they r in the same position on top of ur screen and they request things like its going on right now.

[Second Idea]Maybe they can even make a pet shop were you can get the food the grooming and the other stuffs pets need.

[Third Idea] you could make them display next to ur avitar or in ur signature and in town you could walk him around.

[Fourth Idea] And finally Maybe how we cant lvl up our avi´s in the "Battle system" Maybe They could let our pets lvl up like a affection meter that later on makes them evolve (like with the orphans when u satisfied there needs 2 times)

Conclusion is if they were able to make a system for these orphans maybe they could work on a pet system similar to this one.

What you think???(of course first work on the "MMO" wink
Oh yeah i posted this here because i was actually thinking in more of applying th pets to the abttle system
It's a possibility that might occur sometime in the distant future, yes.

Hilarious Noob

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
SergioRuiz
[Fourth Idea] And finally Maybe how we cant lvl up our avi´s in the "Battle system" Maybe They could let our pets lvl up like a affection meter that later on makes them evolve (like with the orphans when u satisfied there needs 2 times)

nah, I rather level up my avi then a pet (Maybe if they made a summoning ring 3nodding )
where did Q say anything about pets? PLZ LINK!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff