Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Am I write?

..yes...if you have nothing good to say..dont say it at all 0.40909090909091 40.9% [ 9 ]
..yes...I love you and I will give you something =]...xD 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 3 ]
No...you are a mean person and shoudnt say such things 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 4 ]
no..everything sucks unless Im personally involved.... 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
< 1 2

Thaaaank you.
Yeah...I didnt really like the new site thing..and them taking away my shortcuts ><! but I delt with it....I didnt really like the new profiles either..so I just ordered the old style...Atleast they give you a choice on the old or the new...This is supossed to be for writing and anime fans..but there arent that many people that rp good anymore..and the only good people stuff is pretty much avi art =_=...its okay though..Im just chillin
I actually like the battle system. I love the Fluffs. I want one. To bad we almost have to kill them. (don't have too, but caaaan, right? RIGHT?!)
That would be sad...in maple I am sad to kill the squishies..but they get annoying ><! It would be cute to be able to take your pet with you and help you battle :3

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Bitching seems like the only thing Gaians know how to do.
Yawhooom! Lol! Right on brother! dramallama
brotha from a notha motha?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas