Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Grabber

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

I've been doing PS Normal over and over again to earn enough Gold for a second Gimpi. In the several weeks that I have played, I noticed that a lot of the Buzz Saws would stick around even after the crew has eliminated them all. Wave after wave of Buzz Saws would come in, and in turn, more of them would be left behind as "INVALID TARGETS".

This has never bothered me before because I know that even if I lag behind a little bit (okay,on some occassions, a lot), I still manage to help out the crew; otherwise, they would have kicked me out. It never bothered me until someone from a crew I joined earlier indirectly called me a"leecher" because my health/stamina was/were not going down.

I was trying my best to locate the new Buzz Saws coming in so I can participate in killing them off; however, so many "INVALID TARGETS" were already left behind and I was lagging so bad. I would, more often than not, try to use Fire Rain so I can atleast hit one or two of them even if I accidentally chose an invalid (target).

Please forgive me if this sounded ranty but it bothered me greatly to be called a leecher, and to be threatened to be kicked out of a crew for such an accusation is unfair. Perhaps it's my laptop or maybe it's my connection. Does anyone else experience this at all?

Hoping for your kind assistance regarding this matter.

The girl formerly known as rageniikura. Rest in peace my first, beloved Gaian avatar.

Greedy Lover

You could try refreshing zOMG to remove those invalids.

Greedy Smoker

gaia_angelleft Try refreshing, That always works. But don't wait too long or you'll DC from your crewxx gaia_angelright

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff