Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do I get into the Battle System so I can kill stuff?

Nah just kidding my real question is...
"Have they told us what we start of with in the game?"(I mean like what rings were going to start of with)
Several rings of magic and melee.
you start out haveing to do a quest that quest gives you 2 random starter rings

they have not givin out a list of what the rings are yet
WIZDOMFORM
How do I get into the Battle System so I can kill stuff?

Nah just kidding my real question is...
"Have they told us what we start of with in the game?"(I mean like what rings were going to start of with)

no

you will getthem at the end of a traning sesion and at random
Ballad of the Wind Fish
Several rings of magic and melee.

Do you know the names and what they do?
greenteamsniper
you start out haveing to do a quest that quest gives you 2 random starter rings

they have not givin out a list of what the rings are yet

I see...

5,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
im not shore the stikes tell u thought
Pretty sure they have a set of 'starter rings' with which you randomly get 2 of, which means that if they have a healing ring in there... and you're lucky enough to get it, you're going to get a 'slight' boost to your leveling rate than everyone else
perguin
I'm not sure you can spell lil preschooler
Syaoran Moeroo
Pretty sure they have a set of 'starter rings' with which you randomly get 2 of, which means that if they have a healing ring in there... and you're lucky enough to get it, you're going to get a 'slight' boost to your leveling rate than everyone else

They do. If I remember correctly, the available starter rings are the Shield Ring, the Healing Ring, the Fireball Ring, and a melee ring of some sort, I don't remember it's name. sweatdrop
Seth-Moore
Syaoran Moeroo

They do. If I remember correctly, the available starter rings are the Shield Ring, the Healing Ring, the Fireball Ring, and a melee ring of some sort, I don't remember it's name. sweatdrop

actually I think those are speculation, I havn't seen an actual list announced by qixter of starter rings yet, all we have to go on is what we think of from the picture and the mantis ring
spikemuff
perguin
I'm not sure you can spell lil preschooler

stare Thats not nice

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items