Welcome to Gaia! ::

Long-time Pumpkin

The Right Honorable MG
Lolicon Jr
Laff @ 04 users 4laugh

Noobs will always be on Gaia, and will always be jo0ining Gaia 3nodding

So I'mma be using the GBS to help out said noobs by training them to NOT be aformentioned noobs 4laugh

Or just do what I do, and mock them until they go cry in a corner. It's much easier.

I will be helping for a reason. Getting free rings off 'em if they get 'em as a drop 3nodding

Y'know, if I like what it may be 4laugh

I gotta get mine too 4laugh
The Right Honorable MG
Lolicon Jr
Laff @ 04 users 4laugh

So I'mma be using the GBS to help out said noobs by training them to NOT be aformentioned noobs 4laugh

Or just do what I do, and mock them until they go cry in a corner. It's much easier.
Hail to the Poison King...

Unfortunatly the latter is a bannable offense.

...For He is Merciless.
Lolicon Jr
The Right Honorable MG
Lolicon Jr
Laff @ 04 users 4laugh

I will be helping for a reason. Getting free rings off 'em if they get 'em as a drop 3nodding

Y'know, if I like what it may be 4laugh

I gotta get mine too 4laugh
Hail to the Poison King...

Ho'yus.

I am so going to be a Clan-less Ninja.

I'll be rich.

c:

...For He is Merciless.

Liberal Exhibitionist

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
-melvann
when the battle system opens, all the n00bs will flood gaia. just thinking about it just makes me cringe. all the n00bs are going to tell their n00b friends and ruin the fun for us people that have been on gaia since '04.

Oh, it's worse for us who've been here since 03.

I've been here for so damn long that I've become accustomed to dealing with stupid noobs invading this site.

Friendly Lunatic

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
when i first got here...i became a n00b once i got the summoning tome...man that was fun XD

but now im bored of it...so..some n00bs grow out of it sooner and some later..

i believe all these ppl are either

a) bored
b) way too excited about a new item XD
c) need some attention cause they dont get any at home
d) they are just brats *shakes head*

60% are probably brats XD
20% need attention
15% are bored
5% are excited

thats just from my observations, people can always change though....brats are just...harder

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Oh you guys ^^

Gaia is already flooded with nooblets though we've still survived so chill out and enjoy your time.

Noobs =/= everything being ruined

Shameless Shapeshifter

-_- saskue is gothic -_-
neutral 3nodding blaugh mrgreen

N00bs also post random nonsense and things that are completely irrelevant to the topic at hand. rolleyes
I' am certain the site will lag for about three days until the commotion dies down.
Maybe longer if it is really good.
not really looking foward to that ive ben here a year and a half and i grew out of being a noob two months after i joined and noticed the annonyance of them but now im suttle about it becuase no mater what there will always be n00bs.
What

The

You were all ******** noobs. This game isnt for you ******** only so stop ******** whining and play the game.
I hope they put in PVP to kill those n00bs
Hmmmm......don't you suppose by the time the Gaian battle system comes out, Gaia will become much more easier to navigate? For example, some of our faqs' sites would be stickied like Chokin's, Lord Fates's, Gen's, or Tess's, to better accommadate for the numerous posts. Perhaps we would have more moderators just for the GBS threads.

Q did say that the Battle System won't be out for anytime soon. Because of that, I'm sure we would be better prepared, than we are now, for the future multitude of incoming posts.
every1 strts out as noobs, there is no way of avoiding it. and 2 b honest, it doesn't bother me tht ppl r constantly joining gaia, it jst makes the site tht much more fun. i mean, would u find it fun if gaia only had a few users? id find it kind of boring and probably not join. the point of an online site like gaia is partly 2 meet new ppl, no? jst saying...
he/she is right. sorry couldnt tell any way call me stupid but what determines a noob someone who is new or somone who acts like an a** there is a difference but dont mix the two i'm not saying beggars aren't annoying they are believe me but dont judge a person by their seniority and experience, but rather the person in question. just consider what i say

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff