Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am smart to tell when i've been outmatched so I will run no matter what is in my way! smile

I myself don't think I'll die until a long time possibly. But if i was to die quickly, it truly wouldn't matter to me how long i lasted

IF ANYBODY WOULD LIKE 2 JOIN A CLAN PM ME
Usually, these games are easy enough at the beginning to allow even newbies to live through an hour easily.
Pshaw! Five minutes? Boy, you need to work on your stamina! I'll keep going all night long before I finish up!

But srsly, I'll probably last up until my first "boss" battle, or at least until I stupidly try to attack something stronger than me not knowing what it was. I've done that before. It's not pretty.

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
I think it's become a contest now to indirectly kill Gen XD

First person who indirectly kills me gets a ring :3
Really? Sweet!

*searches for a hueg monster to aggro*

I better equip my best speed ring!

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Lol I should create a thread with tips, best builds of rings to do that with and all that XD

I'll hang out on only one server that I'll announce so everyone doesn't have to search through all the game world servers for me.
I wonder if you'll have your progress recorded on one server... Probably not if it works like puzzles and and stuff.

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Hearts Pebbles
I wonder if you'll have your progress recorded on one server... Probably not if it works like puzzles and and stuff.

Ya, but I think all of us regulars on the forum will settle on a single server to play on so we won't have to worry too much about it ^^
i think around 20 min
GenTrigger
Hearts Pebbles

Ya, but I think all of us regulars on the forum will settle on a single server to play on so we won't have to worry too much about it ^^

It'll also depend how crowded all the servers are, and if they'll order the servers based on that (like putting the most crowded servers on the bottom and the least crowded on top, so you'll be more likely to choose the less crowded one). If they let you know which ones are most crowded, I'll likely go to the ones without alot of people. It'll run faster. biggrin

But I guess if the forum regs wanna have some sort of event (Hoshit! Boss team go!) I'd love to join ya. Am I a reg? I'm not sure. Maybe a semireg? I know I don't live in this thread as much as I'd like to. Damn you work. Damn you to the firey infernos! scream

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Hearts Pebbles
GenTrigger
Hearts Pebbles

It'll also depend how crowded all the servers are, and if they'll order the servers based on that (like putting the most crowded servers on the bottom and the least crowded on top, so you'll be more likely to choose the less crowded one). If they let you know which ones are most crowded, I'll likely go to the ones without alot of people. It'll run faster. biggrin

But I guess if the forum regs wanna have some sort of event (Hoshit! Boss team go!) I'd love to join ya. Am I a reg? I'm not sure. Maybe a semireg? I know I don't live in this thread as much as I'd like to. Damn you work. Damn you to the firey infernos! scream

Your a reg to me because you come back here and contribute to the forum regularly.

I'm going to make the thread once I have more time and there will be a sign-up sheet for it so make sure you watch for it ^^

I'll PM the link to the thread to everyone who I know will be interested which includes you so don't worry about it.
mrgreen Times like this make me glad this is such a small forum. I used to frequent the GCD, and if you're not on ALL DAY every day, nobody recognizes you as a reg.

But anyway, it sounds good to me. I'll totally sign up for it once it's there and created.

Distinct Member

A contest to kill GenTrigger? Sounds like a lot of fun... muwhahaha!

You're totally a regular Pebbles, you're always welcome here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff