Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guys. We need one. Or if there IS an official Battle guild and I haven't found it, please do redirect me.

No, I'm not interested in joining a clan, and that's one of the main reasons I'm looking for this guild. I'm aware that it'd serve some of the same purposes as the forum, but it could also be used in ways that the forums could not be (i.e. more specific subforums, a fun splash page, organizing events, etc).

I'd make one, but I don't want to until I know it isn't out there, and besides all that, I've no luck with making guilds. >.<
bumpeth? Anybody know? Or have I just caught a mild case of noob over here?
*scurries off to find the chicken soup*
...Isn't this 4 battle clans forum or something like that
Nuh uh. I'm talking about a guild that ISN'T distinctive to a particular clan, one that caters to all who want to participate in the MMO.
Still, if a mod moves this, so be it.

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
there are guilds out there that do the same thing as clans, just more private, you could try one of those
viridescent muse
Nuh uh. I'm talking about a guild that ISN'T distinctive to a particular clan, one that caters to all who want to participate in the MMO.
Still, if a mod moves this, so be it.

u just don't get it there already is an battle system based clan

4,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The Alliance Data base,It's a great GBS based guild.

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
She's talking about something like this forum. A guild based with information about the Gaia Battle System. She doesn't want to be involved with a clan. She doesn't want to be in something that acts as a clan. She wants to be in an informative guild, with lots of info about the GBS. =/ Why can't some people read?

Anyways... I'm almost 100% sure that there is one out there, but I'm not even remotely sure what the name of it is. I would go to the search bar with the guild registery and search up battle. There may be something that will pop up, and that may be just what you're looking for.

Sorry if I'm not much help at all. I hope someone has the name of it, and comes to you with that information. =D
TheFoolre
She's talking about something like this forum. A guild based with information about the Gaia Battle System. She doesn't want to be involved with a clan. She doesn't want to be in something that acts as a clan. She wants to be in an informative guild, with lots of info about the GBS. =/ Why can't some people read?

Anyways... I'm almost 100% sure that there is one out there, but I'm not even remotely sure what the name of it is. I would go to the search bar with the guild registery and search up battle. There may be something that will pop up, and that may be just what you're looking for.

Sorry if I'm not much help at all. I hope someone has the name of it, and comes to you with that information. =D

smile Thank you for making my day. I'll do so, and see what comes up. All the best!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff