• Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
burning_eyes Great so we dnt have to use up memory on r pc's

6,950 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Conversationalist 100
THink it still will be good! no DL means alittle lag, but also it means the quality of the game might be alittle lower. But then again, I think it will be good to have a game you dont have to install!

* heart *

Lightbringer

... It's not even done, and the first thing you think about it private servers? neutral

KILLAXKID rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-12)

1,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Personally I beleive that the Gaia "Battle" should have been downloadable to enhance the user's experience, although having a in-game server has its benifits also.
FriendlyKitten
THink it still will be good! no DL means alittle lag, but also it means the quality of the game might be alittle lower. But then again, I think it will be good to have a game you dont have to install!

* heart *

oh trust me. THERE WILL BE LAG.
Takarashi
... It's not even done, and the first thing you think about it private servers? neutral

Yes. Think ahead man Think ahead...
No download is definitly good for me, considering that I'm not even allowed to downlod msn.

However, we all know that there will be lag- but I know many people would not be able to download or play it at all if it required download. I'd rather have lag than not be able to play at all.
Panda Ninja Sannin
FriendlyKitten

* heart *

oh trust me. THERE WILL BE LAG.

Don't Necro old Threads..
id rather play with out privat bucuz u can meet othe players and let them help u
I think it is a really good idea due to the fact, people can have dial up and then they dont want to wait like 4 hours just to play an mmo video game
I THINK ITS A FABULOUS IDEA

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces