Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
0101001101101111X
Scobre
Yeah doing the quests is the best way of getting rings in general. I would recommend doing as many of them as possible and not just use papa saw to level from 5cl to 10cl because you'll die by the time you try shallow seas for the first time and it helps you improve your gameplay. It's really easy to get from 1cl to 10cl in two weeks or less just by doing quests. It took me months to get from 10cl to 12cl, so just be patient when you get to that point. Some of the best attack rings I like a lot are hack, slash, mantis, fire rain, hot foot, heavy water balloon, solar, and shark attack. Don't forget to get some buffs along the way too. Divinity, Rock, Halo, and Coyote are good starter buffs, but eventually try to get them all. By the time you reach shallow seas and dead man's shadow, you'll probably carry 3-4 attacks, 2 buffs, meat ring, and a heal.

The only reason why it takes so long to go from CL10 to CL12 is the lame drop rates with the Shorbs.

LOL yeah. But oh well. Gives me something to work on with my mules. Double orb powerup was talked about with them, but now it won't happen since no more devs.