Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
ahhh so cool! i can't wait
I'd like to clarify that only the most rare items like the epics will require large sum of gold (which is still TBD). Most of the rare items will cost tens of thousand gold to hundreds of thousand gold.

Also, the ingredients for these items are still being worked on. You will be able to use majority of the loot items available today. Ideally, once these rare items are released, the prices of a common loot items will increase in the market place (along with the zOMG! items).

Shy Streaker

I wanted to add to Unity's post, where we wanted to thank the Devs and artists because you have been more interactive with the zOMG community thank before. It makes us feel more loved. :3

back on topic, looking forward to spending a lot of gold on this thing.
[ JK ]

Also, the ingredients for these items are still being worked on. You will be able to use majority of the loot items available today. Ideally, once these rare items are released, the prices of a common loot items will increase in the market place (along with the zOMG! items).

>:3
I better start investing/saving. ^.^
I'm sooo excited.

Invisible Visionary

17,050 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Goddess Bee
gataka
[ JK ]
[...]However, it will also require quite a bit of gold to craft these (not couple thousands, but perhaps even millions of gold).
...my dreams.....shattered...

Oh, Yeah! 'nother gold sink!
._.

Ahh! You're breaking my heart T.T

Talk about it.. major buzzkill.... mad that just lost it a couple of awsomesauce points..
But i can't complain.. they are approaching this in the right way. 3nodding

Invisible Prophet

The art is very good
Thanks Gataka, and i apologise to the forum

i meant zOMG! zOMG! zOHHHHMYGOD!

Quick question to throw in, rumours have been thrown left right and center about Orbs.

Heard of them? True/False?

[Yeah im not saying anything else, otherwise id be stupidly spreading it]

Invisible Visionary

17,050 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Goddess Bee
[ JK ]

>:3
I better start investing/saving. ^.^
I'm sooo excited.

Just with that said, i'm very sure by tomarrow many of the items will have already began inflating quite a bit.. lol
[ JK ]
No, you won't require any cash shop items to craft these rare items.

How come? Is zOMG! raking in the cash with the sale of PowerUps? xp

Personally I hope that at least some aspect of the new crafting system would be monetized to give people who'd rather pay cash than grind loot for hours a way of getting the desired results faster.

AkewataruAurora
Hmm, very interesting. Sounds a lot like crafting in Lineage 2! biggrin

Well, I hear [ JK ] is still looking for that +16 Drac Bow! :p

Familiar Lunatic

Goddess Bee
gataka
...my dreams.....shattered...

Oh, Yeah! 'nother gold sink!
._.

Ahh! You're breaking my heart T.T
I am? D:
Sorry! I don't mean it!
Sorry!
>.<
Aye, aye, I'm just having fun. JK Nive avatar, by the way.
Awesome.

I'd better get a luck ring set then.

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Jane Fallen Angel
I wanted to add to Unity's post, where we wanted to thank the Devs and artists because you have been more interactive with the zOMG community thank before. It makes us feel more loved. :3

back on topic, looking forward to spending a lot of gold on this thing.

I know, right?

Plus with this early of a heads up, it gives us time to save up the gold we might need. <3
Princess Tizuki`
Wonderful pirate-y items.. But I hope you'll also consider some more.. feminine items. Tiaras, formal gowns? If we can get fancy-pants pirate coats like that in game, I see nothing wrong with a Purse in DMP dropping necklaces, tiaras, or fancy fabric to make dresses out of. There just haven't been anything like that in stores lately, and I hope that something like it will come around.

I'm not a feminine guy, but we're working with female artists so I wouldn't worry about that. smile
I like the idea, I really do. Sounds like a nice orb and gold sink~

But well, because I've already got an avi I'm almost permanently sticking with... kind of don't care x.x;

Maybe it's because I'd prefer to see something come back into the game... mini games >.<;

Toothsome Cat

[ JK ]
Master Kinare
The only item I think I really want is the gauntlet. The rest will be great for sale value I suppose. xP And yay for turning stupid fluffs into something good!! =D

As for "rivaling the 'halo' in value", you mean the Angelic Halo? The item only a handful of people have? You can't actually be serious, right? o.O' That's... epic, if actually correct. D: Hence being called "epics" I suppose...

Yes, I was referring to the angelic halo.. and no, the value won't be equivalent to it. I was talking about the rarity of "epics," since you'll be lucky to see even one for a long time (we're talking about months here).

The value of these "epics" will be determined by the market. However, it will also require quite a bit of gold to craft these (not couple thousands, but perhaps even millions of gold).

So... it could eventually be as expensive as the Halo if the people who got them decided to be mean and ask for 500+ million gold... o-O' If they're truly as rare as you're making it sound, I'm skeered. Dx But... you'd have to be rich to get richer if they require "millions of gold" to make... Yay for my hoards... But then, the fail rate... It'd be kinda like a RIG then, only with no prizes whatsoever unless the recipe works... Dunno if I'd risk it honestly. Lots of plotting to do... As long as it's not the gauntlet that's super halo rare, I don't have to be too rawr at it. x3 It can be rare, just not that rare. o.o'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff