Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
angelic halo rare? O___O That means it'll be nearly impossible to make- like 10,000 crystal fluffs or/and a 89% fail rate xD o_o

I am excited biggrin the boots and compass esp. are enticing. *_* Also, if one of those small knives hangs from the hips, do want.

Is the sword with the compass a navigator of some sort?

-starts building up nest egg of orbs-
OMG!! I can see myself spending days on zomg to get those items!! whee
But again, there's school emo

GuardianAmy's Fangirl

Enduring UFO

23,575 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
That looks awesome JK! I can't wait to see it. *salutes*

Shy Streaker

I really like the 2nd last sword.

*O*
those items look epic

Familiar Lunatic

Why did I check this place?
I was going to sleep early for once!
Sort of.

gonk !

Art looks awesome!
Yar!
"Halo rarity?!" Noooooooooooo! D8

That's... bordering on insane there, devs. ;~; And whatever happened to the loot items for the mini events? Have those been forgotten?
I'm in love heart

IRL Vampire

OMFG Taylor
Aseres
OMFG Taylor
>:] can't wait

Question: Cash shop? Yes?

nope, craftable items smile
Yes, but the recipes could be cash shop... or be tied into the cash shop in some way... theoretically...

nah... if we were talking about the mainsite theme I could see that, but the zOMG staff prefer to not kick their users in the fayse like that heart
Aseres
OMFG Taylor
Yes, but the recipes could be cash shop... or be tied into the cash shop in some way... theoretically...

nah... if we were talking about the mainsite theme I could see that, but the zOMG staff prefer to not kick their users in the fayse like that heart

Well if having these recipes / items right up there in rarity with the Angelic Halo isn't a kick to the face I don't know what is. gonk

Dapper Dabbler

9,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
I am so excited for this biggrin
but the part about some of them rivaling the halo's rarity kind of scares me :c

Loyal Exhibitionist

Man, the avatar ideas look sexy. >3<

IRL Vampire

Carin Rhianu
Aseres
OMFG Taylor

Well if having these recipes / items right up there in rarity with the Angelic Halo isn't a kick to the face I don't know what is. gonk

well, from what I understood it's supposed to be a reward for super dedicated players that are passionate about the game and love playing it. I see nothing wrong with that smile

Angelic Halo doesn't really work as a comparison either way, it's not craftable and there hasn't been a way to obtain it in years. With those items, they might be more rare then the halo at first, but over time their number will increase, and if you want to have one you can actively work towards it.

Invisible Visionary

17,050 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
eek [JK].. you have a way of making my bladder empty itself into my pants in excitement..
I can't wait.. at least for that set anyways.. *points at avi*
Yay new items!
I like the swords alot.
Well, now I have a reason to stack up on orbs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff