Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yo, I'm really happy for you and I'mma let you finish but, these are some of the best pick up lines of all time.

"Hey baby, I could duneslam you all night." (As made and inspired by Santasaurus.)

"You're so hot, not even a sea spout could put you out."

"Someone better get me a defib. Looking at you just stopped my heart."

"Did you just use divinity? 'cause you look like an angel."

"Is that a mantis ring in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

"That air fluff must've attacked me, 'cause I just got blown away."

"You must be using the chef set, because you've got a nice set of buns."

"You light up my life like a ghost lantern lights up Zen."

"You must be wearing the angel set, because you look like you've been sent from heaven."

"Someone must've used RR3 coyote on you, because you're looking foxy."

"You. me. Hive World. I'll bring the tentacles."

"I got a Keen Aye on your Meat." (As made by H4RDCR34Ti0N)

"Someone better Bandage me, I think I just hurt myself falling for you."

"Hey baby, Did you just use heavy water balloon? Because you've made me wet." (As made by k i t t 3 h x_)

"Did someone just use Rock on you, or am I making you hard?"

*After using rock armor* "Hey baby, Looks like I just Rock'd your world. ;D" (As made by k i t t 3 h x_)

"I see you have the medic set, maybe we can play doctor, if you know what i mean. ;D" (As made by k i t t 3 h x_)

"Do I see you have shark attack? I could attack you all night." (As made by k i t t 3 h x_)

"There's no coin here, lemme check /your/ other spot."

"Hey there, what's your CL? You look like a 10.0 to me." (As inspired by k i t t 3 h x_)

"Are you using the Space Trooper set? 'cause you look out of this world."

"Hey baby, Lemme have a look at your Guns Guns Guns. ;D"

"Are you using the Shaman set? 'cause you could voo doo me all night."

"Did someone use Healing Halo just now, or is the one above your head permanent?"

"I must be using pirate set, 'cause I wanna sail your ship."

" I must have the Pirate Set on, 'cause I want your booty."

"Did you just use Teflon on me, cos i can see myself slipping into bed with you."

" I think I'mma shark, 'cause I wanna land you."

" Is that a Fire Rain I see? Oh no, it's just your hotness babe."

"Ever since I Bump'd into you my Adrenaline has been racing."

"I've told you not to Taunt my Meat like that!"

"I Hack'd and Slash'd my way through the jungle to get to you, tiger."

" Is that a dervish ring you have on, because you spun me right around." (As made by k i t t 3 h x_)

"Let's crew, I need help getting to the 'sewers' " (As made by Santasaurus.)

"Aren't you gonna scream for a defib?
Cause I'm ready to defib you at full rage. wink " (As made by Santasaurus.)

"Hey baby, crew with me? I need your help pumping up my Meat to Cl 10, bring Teflon? ;D" (As made by Ramo4000)

"aw yea girl, do you want to see my Meat?" (As made by PowderedVinegar)

"I've got some teflon to grease you up." (As made by PowderedVinegar)

"Do you know what you're seeing here? I know I do." (As made by PowderedVinegar)

"Do you want me to make you hard? i have rock armor." (As made by PowderedVinegar)

"You seem to have dazed me. Would you compensate by letting me into your private null chamber?" (As made by Bladeglory, inspired by BladeEdge01)

"Hey baby, did you just use Rock armour on me? Cause you just made me Rock hard." (As made by Lunaii)

"You are my density, I mean destiny." (As made by Erynnis_Tristis)

"You're a Wish come true..." (As made by Erynnis_Tristis)

"excuse me do you have wish? I need you to blow me before i pass out." (As made by PowderedVinegar)

"did you just use healing halo, because baby, you're glowing makes me feel stronger"(As made by PowderedVinegar)

"do you have defib? i was dazed at the site of your beauty"(As made by PowderedVinegar)

"those sand golems keep coming, make sure to use turtle for protection"(As made by PowderedVinegar)

"You. Me. null chamber. Divinity. we're gonna need it."(As made by PowderedVinegar)

"Baby I got 100K TCL and I'd like to upgrade you with my orbs" (As made by MistressMinako)

"dayum girl those are some fleet feet.they're just my pace." (As made by PowderedVinegar)

"i'll be your coyote spirit at RR3. watch me wrap myself around you." (As made by PowderedVinegar)

" I see you checking me out with those keen eyes" (As made by PowderedVinegar)

"my meat is bigger at full rage, so sit back and let me do all the work." (As made by PowderedVinegar)

"ill be your tank baby and you just have to put the protection on me, grease me up with teflon, and don't forget to make me hard." (As made by PowderedVinegar)

"do you like to take chances? because i just set my improbability sphere onto you." (As made by PowderedVinegar)

"I wanna goof around with *you*" (As made by Erynnis_Tristis)

"I wish you were Endboss. Because then you'd be hard, and I'd be doing you all day." (As made by ~Adriel Everin~)

"you, me, zen gardens, explosions. aww yeaaa" (As made by PowderedVinegar)

"If I were a lantern, I'd lick you." (As made by ~Adriel Everin~)

"Whenever I see you, I go OMFG!!" (As made by ~Adriel Everin~)

"I wish you were a treasure chest, because then I'd open you. ; D" (As made by ~Adriel Everin~)

"You must be a Clutch, baby, becuase you've got a Clutch on my heart." (As made by ~Adriel Everin~)

"Whenever I see you, I feel so Animated!! =D" (As made by ~Adriel Everin~)

"Can I Duct Tape you to my bed?" (As made by ~Adriel Everin~)

"You must be my Wish come true." (As made by ~Adriel Everin~)

"They should make that Shrine about you." (As made by ~Adriel Everin~)

"I'll WISH you'll get better, because, if you lose I'll turn into a puff" (As made by Auron Slayer)

"Hey baby, I wish you were like Marshall cause then I'll spill all of my orbs in your Scaredy Cat ring." (As made by Ramo4000)

"Now that you're done being traumatized by the Landshark, let me show you the real monster." (As made by tangocat777)

"Do you like things kinky? because i'm going to tie you up with my iron will." (As made by PowderedVinegar)

"The seas may be shallow but I'm in deep." (As made by Trespassers W)

"Let's play Zen. I'll lick you like a lantern and you can bang my drum all day. " (As made by Trespassers W)

"I wish you were a Taiko, 'cause I want to bang you." (As inspired by Trespassers W)

"Baby, I know a way to unsoulbind your heart~ " (As made by Sneakyshadows)

"Baby, I know a way to unsoulbind your rings~ " (As made by Sneakyshadows)

"Hey, looks like you don't have Turtle. It's okay, we can share mine." (As made by Brass Helix)

"Is that Hunter's Bow? 'Cos Cupid just got me real bad." (As made by Brass Helix)

"Hey sleeping beauty, had a run-in with some clams? It's alright, all it takes is a kiss to wake ya up ;D" (As made by Brass Helix)

"Did you just use Quicksand, or am I just drowning in your beauty?" (As made by Brass Helix)

"Whatcha gonna do with all that bump. All that dump inside that rump?" (As made by Sabin le Rose)

"I want to bump your taiko drums all night long. ;D " (As made by Ch4Lkz)

"Oh baby, it's going to take a lot more than just iron will and duct tape to keep me off your meat." (As made by Malignant Virus)

"Me, you, finish farmer Bill's quest. wink " (As made by Malignant Virus)

"I'd supress your CL anyday." (As made by Spencer Maikeau)

''I'll meat you anyday, baby" (As made by Destroy Alex)

"Baby, did you use Hot Feet cause you're smokin hot!" (As made by Aznroman)

The ones left without references are either made by myself, or the user who made them chose to remain anonymous.
Obby, I'll definitely be using these.
BEST OF ALL TIME! OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Cant....stop.....laughing.

These are win. xD

Astral Phase

7,000 Points
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
-interrupts-

Amazing. XD
YO TAYLOR IM HAPPY 4 YOU
BEST OF ALL TIME! OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!

oh sweet jesus. XD
I totally didn't see that coming. You, you there, just made my life. XD
ty for the awesome idea bby! xd

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
I expected a total n00b thread, but the epicness of this joke thread is beyond comparison. xd
now how many of these have you really used or heard
This is some hot stuff right here wink

2,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
LMAO!!!! ty for the laugh!!! heart
syit
now how many of these have you really used or heard

None. In fact a couple of friends and I made them all up this afternoon. c:
Thought you guys might appreciate them.
Yo 'Imma Let You Finish But', I'm happy for you, and Imma let you finish, but Beyonce had some of the best zomg related pick-up lines of all time!

OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces